Hello all. Yesterday I made my first app purchase thru CB. I regret to inform you that I am truly disappointed. I purchased the Aerize card loader app and it simply does not work with the Bold 9700. I feel like I've been scammed. Doubt that I will make any future purchases here when CB sells apps from companies like this who sell crappy products and won't provide support. I'd like a refund to say the least. Just lost respect for these guys.
    07-19-10 04:42 PM
    Hey Got_Kickz,

Sorry to hear about your frustrations. CrackBerry works with our software partner Mobihand to power the app store offering. Mobihand powers the app stores of many sites you'll find online, so it's not specifically a "crackberry" thing here. In your case, the first thing to do is contact the developer (if you visit the product page again there's a technical support link that goes straight to the developer). If they can't get you straightened out with your issue, you can contact customer support via the software support page and they will issue you a refund.

Thanks for the patience and understanding

Kevin
    07-19-10 04:51 PM
    i wish RIM/blackberry and developers for said companies would offer a 24hr money back policy if a customer isn't happy with it.

you did follow the manual?
    http://bit.ly/96zAio
    07-19-10 04:52 PM
    Yea.....tried the manual but still doesn't give me the option to save to SD card....SMH
    07-19-10 09:19 PM
    Thanks Kevin.....
    07-19-10 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD