I asked this question before, but never got a good answer. I am not subscribed, just made the. Mistake of making a comment. Now my CB app keeps giving me a red star saying there is a new comment for me to read, but it. Is the one I don't want to read any more. How do I unparticipate?
    (waiting for delivery of a new Q10. Hopefully it won't double type).

Posted on my Q10 via CB10
    06-24-14 08:30 AM
    I asked this question before, but never got a good answer. I am not subscribed, just made the. Mistake of making a comment. Now my CB app keeps giving me a red star saying there is a new comment for me to read, but it. Is the one I don't want to read any more. How do I unparticipate?
    (waiting for delivery of a new Q10. Hopefully it won't double type).

Only way I found to get around this was to delete the comment from the thread so you have no association to it anymore.
    06-24-14 08:39 AM
    Will try. If I can find it :-)

06-24-14 09:51 AM
    I was able to delete my comment and that stopped the notifications. Had to do it on the browser on my computer. Too bad I had to remove my comment to do it.

06-24-14 05:55 PM
    Fromt the full site, settings then subscribed threads

Deleting. A thread I participated in.-capture.png

i dont now from the CB app, i dont ever really subscribe to threads
    06-24-14 05:59 PM
    Commenting on a thread will "subscribe" you to it.

Go to Forums in CB10 app, hit More, select "Subscribed Threads". Tap on the thread you want to unsub from, tap More, tap Unsubscribe from thread.

On an unrelated note - hitting the spacebar twice in a row will automatically insert a period after the last character and then start a new sentence with a capital letter.
    06-24-14 06:20 PM
    I went to "subscribed threads " and it wasn't listed. I deleted my comment and all is well now.
    I know a. Double space causes a period and capital. Which is why, as we speak, I am. Setting up my new Q10 that arrived today. (probably refurbishhed). As you can see, this one double types and double spaces by itself. I won't correct on CB. Hopefully BlackBerry will notice :-) and hopefully the new one won't do it!!

06-24-14 07:56 PM
    The "message" won't reach BBRY by leaving errors in your posts on CB. It is just us other posters that get subjected to the problem.
    06-24-14 09:39 PM
    There were too many to correct. In any case, I am now on my "new" Q10. This is my first post and so far so good. Hopefully it keeps working. I loved typing on the old one until it started double typing. It started at about 10 months. After many helpful posts on CB, I got a replacement on the one year anniversary of my first Q10. (ordered it the day before).

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 10:20 PM
    Hopefully it doesn't happen again, but a temporary solution would have been to disable the double space period keyboard shortcut.

Deleting. A thread I participated in.-img_20140624_232559_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 10:27 PM
    I know, but that's a Bandaid.

Q10
    06-25-14 07:06 AM