I'm interested in helping out.

@jburg03
    09-11-09 12:25 PM
    I'm also interested in helping.

@bmd900

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 12:30 PM
    I'm definitely down to help with something like this. let me know what I can do
    09-11-09 12:33 PM
    I'll help out @Shao128
    09-11-09 12:46 PM
    I would like to help, @4DFL4
    09-11-09 01:36 PM
    DAMN we got some good candidates here!
    09-11-09 01:59 PM
    Yes I would definitely like to help! I love helping people with Blackberry issues. My twitter name is @thajeffster....

09-11-09 02:05 PM
    I want to get in on this and help! I love to help fellow crackberry addicts!

@VTshorty78

09-11-09 03:11 PM
    Willing to help out where needed. And you know me, always on Twitter.
    09-11-09 03:35 PM
    DEFINATELY interested. I'm both a huge twitter and BlackBerry addict! My twitter account is @branden3112.
    09-11-09 03:50 PM
    I would definitely love to help!

Glenneth
    aka @iberrychick
    09-11-09 04:51 PM
    Hey All,

So here's an exciting opportunity. To date we've only used our @crackberry twitter account for blog post headlines. Basically, whenever we post a story on the CrackBerry blogs twitterfeed makes it a tweet on twitter. Other than that, the @crackberry account has been mainly ignored.

However, when logging into the @crackberry account it turns out there are a ton of tweeters out there tweeting questions and stuff to @crackberry, that until now, have gone unanswered.

Borrowing the idea from Best Buy's twelpforce, we're going to change that. What we want to do is allow for long-time members/experts of CrackBerry.com to become twelpers on the @crackberry twitter.

The Order of Operations:
    - If you're interested in helping out, let us know on this forum thread. We'll follow up with you. List your @twitter name too.
    - We need to do our due diligence on you. Obviously the @crackberry twitter has pretty big reach, and will only get bigger, so we'll only be giving access to people we know and trust will use it in good faith.
    - Once you're cleared, we'll actually give you the account info to log into the @crackberry twitter account and respond to tweets.
    - It's a volunteer position, but will have its perks. Also, we'll see how much interest there is from people. If a ton of people want to help, we make it on a rotational basis. We'll maybe have just a few people take charge of it for a month, then rotate to another few people, etc. Probably better than having 50+ people all at once.

How you'll Twelp:
    - CrackBerry.com is FULL of answers to questions. When people tweet in their questions, you'll tweet back with the relevant links on CrackBerry.
    - If people have other questions, etc., you'll answer directly or direct them to the appropriate channel for support.
    - If people want advice, opinions, have tips, etc, you'll respond as it makes sense.

So how does that all sound? Hopefully good! If you're interesting in twelping, make a post here and let us know. See ya on Twitter!

Hey I'm down to help out. I am always on my Uber Twitter if you're interested in me helping my Twitter name is
    @NJBourne23
    09-11-09 04:59 PM
    Pick me!! I don't post a lot but I know a lot.....

09-11-09 09:31 PM
    on twitter for around 20 hours a day also, plus im always on socialscope and ubertwitter so responding would be easy.

@felixisdope
    09-12-09 12:53 AM
    I'd like to help! @BlackBerryKara
    09-12-09 10:15 AM
    Hi Kevin:

I'm more than happy to help, I'm bringing 4 years of experience as a power user with 7250, 8830WE and Storm 9530 and having some experience with Bold 9000, 8330, 8700 and Pearl Flip 8220.

I like to go the extra mile for people who need help (we all been there) and I truly believe team effort makes a big difference in a community as diverse as ours.

You can add me @Elric_Edward

Regards.

Raul
    09-14-09 02:30 PM
    I would love to help but not sure if am to noobish to help you guys. But anyhow let me know if u still need someone like me

Oh yeah my twitter is @Mafyoso
    CYA
    Last edited by GNICE; 09-15-09 at 09:39 AM.
    09-15-09 09:37 AM
    any updates? Id love to see peoples @crackberry questions being answered, and watch the site grow even more because of it!!!!
    09-17-09 11:38 AM
    any updates? Id love to see peoples @crackberry questions being answered, and watch the site grow even more because of it!!!!
    +1 on the sentiment, as well as the update request.

Side Note: dreamtobelieve has my vote as a good choice for this.
    09-17-09 11:40 AM
    yup yup yup... working on this right now.

been blown away by the response of everybody willing to help out. it'll be too unwieldy to have everybody start at once, so am going to be emailing four people from the thread here to help get us started out initially....

then as time goes on and we see how things are working we'll either maybe rotate out helpers or keep adding.

stay tuned, will announce soon!

Kevin
    09-17-09 12:06 PM
    yup yup yup... working on this right now.

been blown away by the response of everybody willing to help out. it'll be too unwieldy to have everybody start at once, so am going to be emailing four people from the thread here to help get us started out initially....

then as time goes on and we see how things are working we'll either maybe rotate out helpers or keep adding.

stay tuned, will announce soon!

Kevin
    Thanks for the update, Kevin. Excited to see where this goes.
    09-17-09 12:07 PM
    Thanks for the update Kev, sounds like an awesome idea!
    09-17-09 02:20 PM
    i'd loooooovvvvvve to help out!!
    09-17-09 04:14 PM
    Again, such an overwhelming offer to help!

I've contacted a few members from this thread and have contacted them. They're going to be the first to take part in this experiment. We'll see how it goes! Hopefully it'll add value and be of use to all the twitter/blackberry owners out there, which is the goal.

Stay tuned to the blogs for a post on this soon.

Kevin
    09-17-09 04:24 PM
    I am also interested, though slightly late to this game. I've not been on CB for a long time, but I've had a number of different Blackberrys for quite some time. And I've been on Twitter for nearly two years. Under a prior account, and my current account, @randomcrazy.
    09-18-09 08:57 PM
105 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD