| | 09-11-09, 09:27 AM Thread Author #1
Be an @crackberry Twelper on Twitter!
So here's an exciting opportunity. To date we've only used our @crackberry twitter account for blog post headlines. Basically, whenever we post a story on the CrackBerry blogs twitterfeed makes it a tweet on twitter. Other than that, the @crackberry account has been mainly ignored.
However, when logging into the @crackberry account it turns out there are a ton of tweeters out there tweeting questions and stuff to @crackberry, that until now, have gone unanswered.
Borrowing the idea from Best Buy's twelpforce, we're going to change that. What we want to do is allow for long-time members/experts of CrackBerry.com to become twelpers on the @crackberry twitter.
The Order of Operations:
- If you're interested in helping out, let us know on this forum thread. We'll follow up with you. List your @twitter name too.
- We need to do our due diligence on you. Obviously the @crackberry twitter has pretty big reach, and will only get bigger, so we'll only be giving access to people we know and trust will use it in good faith.
- Once you're cleared, we'll actually give you the account info to log into the @crackberry twitter account and respond to tweets.
- It's a volunteer position, but will have its perks. Also, we'll see how much interest there is from people. If a ton of people want to help, we make it on a rotational basis. We'll maybe have just a few people take charge of it for a month, then rotate to another few people, etc. Probably better than having 50+ people all at once.
How you'll Twelp:
- CrackBerry.com is FULL of answers to questions. When people tweet in their questions, you'll tweet back with the relevant links on CrackBerry.
- If people have other questions, etc., you'll answer directly or direct them to the appropriate channel for support.
- If people want advice, opinions, have tips, etc, you'll respond as it makes sense.
So how does that all sound? Hopefully good! If you're interesting in twelping, make a post here and let us know. See ya on Twitter!