Wow, from the home page I thought I stumbled on Torchberry.com not Crackberry.com........ok already, I get it....the New Torch is out.
    I guess since I'm not a "slider" fan it's not a big deal....just my opinion.
    08-07-10 10:52 PM
    If verizon had the torch I would swap out my bold. The only downside to any touch screen is the lack fo physical keyboard. I really want one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-10 10:59 PM
    yeah, it's totally unreasonable that the #1 crackberry site is running several articles on a device which uses a completely new type of design and a brand new OS.

get over yourself, buddy.
    08-07-10 11:37 PM
    A lot of people are really excited about this phone, if for no other reason than it's going to drop with OS 6. But seriously, what are you expecting? It's a new, flashy device with a unique (to BB so far, anyway) form factor...it's going to get its fair share of airtime. All the new devices get featured heavily at first. It tapers off.
    08-08-10 01:14 AM
    +2 on not a fan of sliders. I came from a 7 day old Droid back to BB.

However, it IS launching with OS6 so that's a plus.
    08-08-10 07:47 AM
    And wasn't it the same when the 9650 was coming out??
    08-08-10 08:29 AM
    Crackberry is a Blackberry site. Torch is the newest phone with OS6 and new features. Uh...yeah, I guess they would have a bunch of articles and discussions on it.

If you want, go to the hofo site and you can look at lots of other forums for all kinds of phones...lol...seriously? Now if they were promoting a new Android of Iphone, then Id say, WTF...but not because they are reviewing and giving info on the newest bb...
    08-08-10 08:32 AM
    its like that on every new Blackberry that comes out in case you have missed it....

You should have seen this forum when Storm 1 came out... Storm 1 was advertised wayyyyyyy more then the 9800, and what do you expect, this is a Blackberry forum and a new Blackberry with a Brand new OS....
    08-08-10 08:33 AM
    (Didn't need the "Get over myself" comment. Expressing your opinion is expected but to be a ****?)

There is always one of you out there.... my aren't you clever. You really put me in my place...LOL.
    Like I said, just my opinion but clearly what I think has too much of an impact on you....if my post was not to your liking maybe you should have just moved on but instead you felt the need the impose yourself.....very Freudian little man ha ha ha .......sad.

CJ

yeah, it's totally unreasonable that the #1 crackberry site is running several articles on a device which uses a completely new type of design and a brand new OS.

Last edited by BBSeattle; 08-08-10 at 08:37 AM.
    08-08-10 08:34 AM
    and why the **** is this posted in the 9650 forum anyway?? dont you know how to use the forum?? post in the right forum next time
    08-08-10 08:35 AM
    LOL....arrest me. Hope your panties got bunched up real tight keyboard hero

and why the **** is this posted in the 9650 forum anyway?? dont you know how to use the forum?? post in the right forum next time
    08-08-10 08:39 AM

LOL.
    That was epic.
    However the hate on the device is uncalled for.
    They could have easily put the hate on like 2 threads but there are like 5 on the same processor issue and the screen res.

08-08-10 08:55 AM
    Not that I'm jumping on the bandwagon to attack BBSeatle but the Torch was announced this week and it makes sense that all the news be about it. It is pretty big news. What would you have CB talk about if not the latest and newest BB device. CB wouldn't be the #1 BlackBerry site if it didn't talk about the Torch.
    08-08-10 09:10 AM
    A lot of people are really excited about this phone, if for no other reason than it's going to drop with OS 6. But seriously, what are you expecting? It's a new, flashy device with a unique (to BB so far, anyway) form factor...it's going to get its fair share of airtime. All the new devices get featured heavily at first. It tapers off.
    +2 on not a fan of sliders. I came from a 7 day old Droid back to BB.

However, it IS launching with OS6 so that's a plus.
    And wasn't it the same when the 9650 was coming out??
    Crackberry is a Blackberry site. Torch is the newest phone with OS6 and new features. Uh...yeah, I guess they would have a bunch of articles and discussions on it.

If you want, go to the hofo site and you can look at lots of other forums for all kinds of phones...lol...seriously? Now if they were promoting a new Android of Iphone, then Id say, WTF...but not because they are reviewing and giving info on the newest bb...
    its like that on every new Blackberry that comes out in case you have missed it....

You should have seen this forum when Storm 1 came out... Storm 1 was advertised wayyyyyyy more then the 9800, and what do you expect, this is a Blackberry forum and a new Blackberry with a Brand new OS....
    Well said guys. Happens with every new device. i won't be getting the Torch but i enjoy reading the reviews and hands on experiences!
    08-08-10 09:13 AM
    Double wammy on this one new device with a new OS on it so yea it is getting MUCH front page action right now.

08-08-10 09:18 AM
    John, I appreciate your thoughtful response. You make sense, stated your opinion and did not feel the need to belittle.....thank you. After reading some of the others like yours I have a different opinion on the matter.
    Clearly you are a confident, self assured person. Have a great day!

Not that I'm jumping on the bandwagon to attack BBSeatle but the Torch was announced this week and it makes sense that all the news be about it. It is pretty big news. What would you have CB talk about if not the latest and newest BB device. CB wouldn't be the #1 BlackBerry site if it didn't talk about the Torch.
    Last edited by BBSeattle; 08-08-10 at 09:28 AM.
    08-08-10 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD