Suggestion to the CrackBerry staff:

When you post a Deal of the Day, you might want to link the article directly to the listing for the advertised product. It appears currently you just link to the store. It is rather frustrating for an impatient guy like me to have to fish through the store to find the product again. By clicking the link I am demonstrating that I am interested in that particular product. Please make it easier for me to purchase!

Thanks,
    08-23-11 10:56 AM
    OK, I think I figured it out. It's because I'm a Canuck. The deal isn't offered to Canadians and so the link just pops me back to the main store page. Perhaps a little error message saying "no soup for you!" would be helpful.

Thanks,
    08-23-11 11:06 AM
    Hello,
    I downloaded an app and the activation code is not working. My order number is 3885381. How do I fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-11 01:14 PM
    Hey @squished18,

Check out this thread for more info.

http://forums.crackberry.com/site-qu...canada-642770/

But basically yes, as a Canadian you get redirected to the Canada store based on your IP address (which takes you to canada store homepage). So you have to navigate from there.

At the same time, note that the Canada store has different deals on a regular basis too.
    09-01-11 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD