Hello All,

Today I opened the crackberry site on my Windows 7 64 bit os with Internet Explorer 11 and 3 tabs representing 3 stories on crackberry I wanted to read. I went to lunch. When I got back to read the stories I noticed my computer was sluggish and the fans on my computer had kicked on because the CPU was getting chewed up. I looked at performance monitor and each tab for internet explorer had reached a gig of memory and was counting higher.

I closed the tabs and IE completely. Re-opened and went back to crackberry and watched the memory counters go crazy again. I then opened Chrome and went to crackberry and the same thing occurred for every tab I had opened to a crackberry page the memory counter just kept counting up.

I then closed chrome launched IE and went to outlook.com, cnn.com and a few other pages and no problem. No memory leak.

Not sure what is on the crackberry pages but it is causing real problems if each tab grows to a gig of memory.

Anyone else seeing this?
    10-16-15 05:17 PM
    Welcome to the fan club.

No other website makes the fan in my laptop howl like CB does. I usually just stick to the CB10 app instead.
    10-16-15 06:12 PM
    If my only option was to use the desktop site, I wouldn't bother.

Posted via CB4
    10-17-15 05:13 AM
    I'm noticing this too. I haven't been on in a while, and I'm using Firefox. Just earlier I was replying to something in the Priv section and had to slow my typing to a crawl. Here, I can type at my normal speed.
    10-18-15 08:57 AM
    Yep, yet they want to kill the Signatures; the trackers and crap would be a better start

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    10-18-15 09:37 AM
    So today, I am on Crackberry and no CPU issues. 3 tabs open memory and cpu are staying stable. Makes me wonder if there are certain Ad's or widgets that cause this and when they are up, my computer goes crazy.
    10-30-15 04:59 PM
    So today, I am on Crackberry and no CPU issues. 3 tabs open memory and cpu are staying stable. Makes me wonder if there are certain Ad's or widgets that cause this and when they are up, my computer goes crazy.
    Doesn't matter for me... more than one CrackBerry tab open, barely works with one tab, and computer comes to a screeching halt. Any pointers?
    11-10-15 12:50 PM