When I click the 'Participated' button on the CrackBerry forum (Firefox 46.0, Windows 7 Pro) it no longer shows threads I have posted on since 28 March - however when I go to: Member List, Username, My Activity... more recent posts that I have made are still showing.

I have been getting this error with the 'Participated' function since early April (eg about four weeks).

It also happened with the previous version of Firefox (eg 45.x).

Anybody got any idea how to fix this please?
    04-28-16 07:06 PM
    its working just fine for me on chrome
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    04-28-16 07:13 PM
    When I click the 'Participated' button on the CrackBerry forum (Firefox 46.0, Windows 7 Pro) it no longer shows threads I have posted on since 28 March - however when I go to: Member List, Username, My Activity... more recent posts that I have made are still showing.

I have been getting this error with the 'Participated' function since early April (eg about four weeks).

It also happened with the previous version of Firefox (eg 45.x).

Anybody got any idea how to fix this please?
    Can't be Firefox--working good for me on 46.0 with win 7 Ultimate.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    04-28-16 07:18 PM
    Interestingly enough.... when I have started a new thread, the thread IS showing after I click the Participate Button - however, other people's threads that I merely reply to, still do NOT show after I click the Participate Button.

Grrr, will have to go back to using: Member List, Username, My Activity...
    04-29-16 01:01 PM
    @BigAl_BB990 - very strange. Works just fine over here on all browsers. Can you try clearing your cache... logout and login... and let me know if that helps?
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    05-02-16 09:41 AM
    Interestingly enough.... when I have started a new thread, the thread IS showing after I click the Participate Button - however, other people's threads that I merely reply to, still do NOT show after I click the Participate Button.

Grrr, will have to go back to using: Member List, Username, My Activity...
    Same issue here... different computers & browsers (Firefox and Chrome) and CB10 app on Verizon Z30 (10.3.2.2813). Under participation, with the exception of April 1st it is as if I didn't exist. On the phone, I've cleared the cache, deleted the app, rebooted and reinstalled. All without resolution. You are not alone lol.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    05-03-16 03:41 PM
    @BigAl_BB990 - very strange. Works just fine over here on all browsers. Can you try clearing your cache... logout and login... and let me know if that helps?
    Hi James,

Tried that before you posted, and have just tried again (including a re-boot!). Unfortunately still no joy....

I have also deleted all of the Crackberry/AndroidCentral cookies to see if that would help (and then another re-boot) - but no joy there either.

At least I'm not the only person this is happening to (eg semime).

Thanks for the advice, please let me know if there is anything else you think I can try.
    05-04-16 12:53 PM
    @All - thank you! I've reported this to our tech team, so hopefully we can identify and rectify the problem soon. If we need more info will check back here. Thanks!
    semime and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    05-05-16 05:04 PM
    Same issue here. Seems like every few weeks my participated history gets wiped out. Just happened again today. Oddly enough, one old thread I replied to a year ago still shows up, but everything else is gone.

 C L A S S I C
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    05-07-16 04:56 PM
    Think I replied to you in a similar thread... but does your history ever come back? Or does it keep track of new participated for few weeks, it gets wiped, and then starts over again from that point?
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    05-16-16 11:05 AM
    Think I replied to you in a similar thread... but does your history ever come back? Or does it keep track of new participated for few weeks, it gets wiped, and then starts over again from that point?
    The top of my 'Participated' list is a post near the end of March 2016 - however, I have noticed that the sort dates are all screwed up, eg the Participated list is no longer in date order.

Is there a setting for changing the sort order for this list?

Btw - the sort order in the My Activity list is still correct (eg chronological, with the most recent at the top).
    05-17-16 09:01 PM
    Possibly some Good News - my Participated list has today almost fixed itself.... the majority of the threads on the list are now in the right order again, and the threads that aren't in the right order are now only slightly out of order, eg threads from the same week are grouped together (though the 27th April may be above the 30th April etc).

Am wondering if Crackberry have implemented a fix, or whether it's something to do with my PC.
    05-21-16 10:43 AM
    Others reporting the same in other threads. I reported to our tech team multiple times, so chances are they were able to get to this.

Let me know if all good on your end.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    05-27-16 09:50 AM
    Others reporting the same in other threads. I reported to our tech team multiple times, so chances are they were able to get to this.

Let me know if all good on your end.
    James, thanks for your escalation, as posted previously (#12) the Participated function is now working for me again (still some very minor glitches, but they are easy to work around).

Hope that other people's 'Participated' Issues have also been resolved.
    05-28-16 01:50 AM
    Yep - sounds like our tech geniuses got to this. Let me know if you run into any snags!
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    05-30-16 01:59 PM
    Yep - sounds like our tech geniuses got to this. Let me know if you run into any snags!
    Same issue here. Seems like every few weeks my participated history gets wiped out. Just happened again today. Oddly enough, one old thread I replied to a year ago still shows up, but everything else is gone.

 C L A S S I C
    Same issue here... different computers & browsers (Firefox and Chrome) and CB10 app on Verizon Z30 (10.3.2.2813). Under participation, with the exception of April 1st it is as if I didn't exist. On the phone, I've cleared the cache, deleted the app, rebooted and reinstalled. All without resolution. You are not alone lol.
    James, thanks again for your escalations - as I mentioned before, the issue is now 99% resolved for me.

semime & mvsalvino - any joy for you chaps? Fingers crossed the CrackBerry 'tech geniuses' have fixed it for you too.
    05-31-16 10:46 AM
    semime & mvsalvino - any joy for you chaps? Fingers crossed the CrackBerry 'tech geniuses' have fixed it for you too.
    Yes. I hadn't checked in awhile - thanks for the reminder. Seems back to normal for me. Thanks to all involved.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    06-01-16 08:54 AM
    Exxxxxxxcellent!
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    06-01-16 10:17 AM