Hi! For a week or so now the mobile CB site keeps logging me out, or a setting on my BB has been somehow changed and has this effect.

What can I do or check to fix this? Thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-11 11:41 PM
    I have a GREAT solution for you, a little program called tapatalk. It's not free, BUT it's 1.00 less from CrackBerry.com than from App World, and it's WELL worth it. You can save CB as a favorite forum and then never have to enter your username and password again. Also you will find MANY other great forums on their list of supported forums. Tapatalk is a forum viewing/using program, that makes using a forum MUCH more full featured. Get it here.....

Tapatalk Forum App on CrackBerry App Superstore

PS I will also mention your issue to our web techs, so they can have a look.
    07-06-11 07:45 AM
    Ok, great, thanks a lot! I'll look into it!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-11 12:21 PM
    The original problem should be resolved now. Persistent login was not available while some site upgrades were installed.
    Guatiao and pkcable like this.
    07-10-11 10:28 AM
    The original problem should be resolved now. Persistent login was not available while some site upgrades were installed.
    Lately, the Playbook app has been making me log back in after clicking a link. Ant quick fix for this? I used to stay logged in.
    03-13-12 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD