Crackberry/Mobile Nations magazine?
I saw a post in general about Blackberry magazines in print, and I thought that a Mobile Nations magazine might be a really good read.
Has this idea ever been tossed around before? I'm thinking something like Engadget's Distro, except with a Mobile Nations vibe. I often don't have time to visit the front pages of all the sites, but I think it would be great if I could just grab my Kindle or iPad, sit back, and read a condensed version of this week/month's mobile nations happenings.
- 12-04-12, 09:19 PM #2
It's an interesting idea, especially now with the passport. Such a magazine could feature key blogs from each of the sites, plus other features. I like it, not sure how the community feel, BUT I will point this thread out to my bosses.
- By the_sleuth in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 33Last Post: 07-10-12, 03:34 PM
- By mlevergood in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 06-05-08, 01:05 PM
- By smaug in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-08, 03:46 PM
- By volkanerkan in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-24-08, 10:13 PM
- By daddybear in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 11-29-07, 08:07 PM