It's funny the things you miss when you make a change. I defected over to iPhone 5 about 4 months ago and one of the major items I miss is the Crackberry forum. In comparison to the iphone forum and iMore forum, Crackberry forum is more lively, lots of updates, news, opinions and debates. The iPhone forums are practically dead. I also get numerous "Connection Errors" when using the iPhone forum app on my i5 but the Crackberry app works flawlessly on my i5 in fact even better than running the Crackberry forum app on my BB9360. I'll definitely be tuning into Crackberry forum even though I now using an iPhone 5.
    keypad and Enyigma like this.
    07-02-13 02:03 PM
    It's funny the things you miss when you make a change. I defected over to iPhone 5 about 4 months ago and one of the major items I miss is the Crackberry forum. In comparison to the iphone forum and iMore forum, Crackberry forum is more lively, lots of updates, news, opinions and debates. The iPhone forums are practically dead. I also get numerous "Connection Errors" when using the iPhone forum app on my i5 but the Crackberry app works flawlessly on my i5 in fact even better than running the Crackberry forum app on my BB9360. I'll definitely be tuning into Crackberry forum even though I now using an iPhone 5.
    Well we are surely sorry you left for a different phone but you are certainly welcome to post anytime if you feel you can add to a discussion or ask a question. We have some fantastic social forums as well where you can relax and have some fun.

Thanks for coming back to tell us this! We take pride in our work.
    07-02-13 02:25 PM