On my PC, Crackberry.com goes to a REALLY old visorcentral.com site, from 2002!!! Obviously the mobile site is working, but somebody's DNS just went all back to the future on us.

OK, I can reach the CB homepage by going to shop.crackberry.com first. Then I can reach the forums, et al, but the crackberry.com URL is boned, guys, even from smartphoneexperts.com. It's even showing up in frames on the forums page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-07 08:35 AM
    Ah, server migration yesterday, I see. That would do it. Well, I cannot log in to the site on my PC until that's done propagating. I might actually have to work today!

11-12-07 08:41 AM
    Same here in the UK too. Strumming my fingers until it returns...

11-12-07 10:37 AM
    Yeah, we were doing server work last night, and VisorCentral in one of our sister sites. Hopefully everything is back to normal for now.
    11-12-07 01:10 PM
    Like a keen addict fresh out of crackberry school I'll check it just as soon as I get home from my long commute to the south coast of England from London.

11-12-07 01:15 PM
    Some elements are uncontrollable at times, all will be sorted eventually, price you sometimes have to pay when then end result is better functioning site, although I was like fil, even started to sweat after 3-4 refreshes, then I remembered...server upgrades
    11-12-07 01:29 PM
    Hey Guys, Yeah..Thanks for the patience.

We're moving the site over to Smartphone Experts' data centers... hence the old VisorCentral page you saw. The site has been copied over, and we tried to do the changeover last night but came across a couple of unforeseen glitches, so halfway through the changeover we changed back to the original site. So the DNS change and change back caused the above seen issues. Should be all good to go now.

Our Tech guy Tom is on top things now...should be able to get the move done tonight. Definitely will be worth the temporary hassles experienced... we'll have over 10x the capabilities/capacity/speed with the new setup.
    11-12-07 01:37 PM
    Heehee, Bla1ze had the CrackBerry Sweats! Yup, seems to be all fixed now.
    11-12-07 01:38 PM
    Now got home and got some time to log on to CB after its downtime.

11-12-07 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD