I check out crackberry.com every morning for the last 4 years or so.

Am I the only one who is sick of Playbook this and Playbook that?

Seem like WELL over 50% of the front page site content is Playbook related. And it would
    seem that most of us are actual Blackberry Phone users, not Playbook junkies.

Sorry for the micro-vent - I am just really tired of the monstrous focus on a device
    that it seems very few actually have. No body I know, berry users or otherwise, even
    own a playbook.

Perhaps I am completely wrong, but the focus of crackberry really seems ridiculously
    slanted towards the playbook - which seems to be catering to a very minority of RIM
    users. I have gotten annoyed by it to the point that I just stop by once a week now
    to see if there was an OS upgrade for my 9810. Has crackberry become RIM's way of
    promoting this thing??? Sure smells that way.

Covering the playbook is well and fine. Seems if you came to the site now, it would be
    unclear that RIM made anything but the playbook.

Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Have a good day everyone....
    03-12-12 04:29 PM
    Considering that the PlayBook OS2.0 is the OS which will evolve to be the BB10 os on future BBs, the PlayBook does attain an importance. And many users are watching the evolution of the OS along with app development. The PlayBook might not have sold in big numbers but it's definitely the proving grounds for RIM's new tech.

So bear with PB overload for a few months. Once the BB 10 phones launch, it would be back on phones.
    03-12-12 04:35 PM
    Why don't you get a Playbook, then you'll enjoy the news more and have an awesome tablet.
    kinmui likes this.
    03-12-12 06:56 PM
    Since 2.0 was just released, obviously it's big news. Things will calm down.
    03-12-12 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD