Crackberry.com not loading in Canada?
So I have noticed this over the past few days/weeks. If I try to connect to crackberry.com from my wifi network (Canada) I will just get a white screen. However if I run my US VPN and try to pull up crackberry.com it works no problems. Same thing with trying to pull the site up on my phone. I will get Error 500 when I trying to browse to crackberry.com. Now where it gets interesting is it only appears to be the home page/blogs. I can access the forums, store etc. fine from my Canadian network. Any ideas??
- 02-08-13, 01:48 PM #3
I'm in Canada and I've been on the site at home, at the office, from my phone and everywhere in between all week.. the problems gotta be local to you.. as the above poster suggested try clearing you cache, cookies and temp files.
I have tried clearing the cache etc. Going to try resetting my router to see if that fixes the problem. On Rogers LTE network I have no problems so it must be local to my wifi network
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
- By darogers in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 03-06-11, 06:43 PM
- By mikeyjoshy in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-27-09, 07:37 PM
- By Busta00764 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 12-20-08, 11:42 AM
- By lustful gangsta in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-08, 08:11 PM
- By Andrew.Miller in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-08, 07:28 AM