Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Founder

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    PIN
    It's complicated...
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default CrackBerry.com Mobile Site

In keeping up with the latest WAP site trends, there are now THREE URLs that will all point you to the Mobile version of CrackBerry.com

wap.crackberry.com
    mobile.crackberry.com
    m.crackberry.com

BUT...if you are using a BlackBerry to get to the site, if you just type in CrackBerry.com the site should recognize you are on a mobile device and take you to the Mobile version of the site regardless (though just incase it doesn't, you know the all the URLs above will definitely take you there).

You can get to the mobile version of the forums off the homepage of the CrackBerry mobile website, or directly by going to wapforums.crackberry.com

AND...don't forget to download our CrackBerry.com Desktop Launcher - so you're never more than a click away from CrackBerry.com goodness.
    Meg-Han1993 and beto0216 like this.
    Distinguished

Global Posts
    18,056 Global Posts
    PIN
    Pin Point Accuracy

Onward, and upward - brilliant!
    CrackBerry Newbie

i cant get crackberry.com on my phone?
    i try to type it in the internet and it doesn't..and i tried all of the websites you posted and all said gateway error?

whats up with that?!
    Jedi Master

Global Posts
    5,331 Global Posts
    PIN
    cushion

izinga make sure you are typing it without the www.
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by blueberry23 View Post
    izinga make sure you are typing it without the www.
    you really ARE a genius! I was wondering why it didn't work for me and now it does. Thanks!
    CrackBerry User

Wow, this is GREAT news for me! I constantly forget that it's wap. not m.... Finally-I can do what feels natural!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    595 Global Posts
    PIN
    327E8D32

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk View Post
    In keeping up with the latest WAP site trends, there are now THREE URLs that will all point you to the Mobile version of CrackBerry.com

wap.crackberry.com
    mobile.crackberry.com
    m.crackberry.com

BUT...if you are using a BlackBerry to get to the site, if you just type in CrackBerry.com the site should recognize you are on a mobile device and take you to the Mobile version of the site regardless (though just incase it doesn't, you know the all the URLs above will definitely take you there).

You can get to the mobile version of the forums off the homepage of the CrackBerry mobile website, or directly by going to wapforums.crackberry.com

AND...don't forget to download our CrackBerry.com Desktop Launcher - so you're never more than a click away from CrackBerry.com goodness.
    What am I doing wrong? I have Opera for a browser and tried the sites for mobile crackberry but was unsuccessful. Please help...
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    595 Global Posts
    PIN
    327E8D32

Never mind, it worked without the www... Thanks

Thanks for the update Kevin, that will help out new members greatly...
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

Just wondering if there were any plans to update the icon used for the launcher to match the newer bold theme icons (like the new viigo icon)?
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    808 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wild style View Post
    Just wondering if there were any plans to update the icon used for the launcher to match the newer bold theme icons (like the new viigo icon)?
    I would like to know that as well.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    yeah- right...gonna have to PM me for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by SevereDeceit View Post
    Thanks for the update Kevin, that will help out new members greatly...

Love the sig. One of my favorite rolls Spacey played in that movie.
    CrackBerry Addict

i dont really know if im on the mobile crackberry because it does seem like it takes a while for a mobile site to load up and when i try ones like " m.crackberry.com' it says theres a 503 error or something. when the mobile sire is loading up does it have 164k?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,724 Global Posts
    PIN
    312a4d13

Thanks a alot, I do alot of sitting around or waiting around and I just go to CB and it makes the time go by ALOT faster.
    CrackBerry User

This site and community are great. Everytime I visit I learn new things. Thanks!!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

question
    If you changed the mobile view to the regular view is there a way to change it back?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,436 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:20f8132c

i use the Crackberry App launcher and found that in the phones options you can select Crackberry launcher and it will give you different color Icons to choose from! I think it also makes sure that i go to the mobile site when I open it up! I had this issue once when i couldnt get it to go the mobile site and all i did was a soft reset and when i went straight to the crackberry launcher app it brought me to the mobile site! i think all the links posted above will help out too!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Mobile Crack

Why is the screen blue on each side of my Storm ? They say to go to the Tools but no idea....
    CrackBerry Abuser

Why are threads now in reverse order? This is driving me nucking futs. I now have to scroll way to the last page for the OP question, then scroll upward to read the subsequent posts, then back to the bottom of the screen to post a reply!!!!!When did this start??? What happened to the OP subject being the first post and other posts underneath???? Is there some secret setting I'm missing on my curve. It works like it should when on my pc. I've never had this happen on this site before. I'm confused. I've been away from here for a month or so.......HELP. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Oh and it is NOT 10:24 pm, it is 4:17 central!!! What is wrong!!!

CrackBerry Newbie

Add lil paul 231a1509

CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,101 Global Posts

crackberry.com on facebook side panel on the web site has a lot of losers(fakes).you can't be what you can't be.lesson should be learned.facebook is just a trash site and someone should rename it to fakebook.i will never take part in it.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,081 Global Posts
    PIN
    nacle

Quote Originally Posted by chetan1285 View Post
    crackberry.com on facebook side panel on the web site has a lot of losers(fakes).you can't be what you can't be.lesson should be learned.facebook is just a trash site and someone should rename it to fakebook.i will never take part in it.
    uh... what?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,101 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrackBerryBryan View Post
    uh... what?
    seriously?im just stating the truth.if you take a look at the side panel on cb time from time you will notice how some people disguise themselves on facebook. i know its none of my business what other folks are up to.but to me facebook is clown university.its a laughing joke.there is a life outside of facebook.im not going to hurt my life with idiots trying to be what they are not.if you can't accept your real self then your life is meaningless.i'll the best thing that i know to do its ignore such stupidity.the world is full of people.you can't worry about them all.this also goes to my wife.she is going to stay out of this nonsense or else ill dump her.its simple as that.im not a immigrant coming into this country.im super smart.i know what type of people to keep friendship with and which not with.also to kids if you want somebody not to idolize,then the kardashians are perfect example.bunch of ugly fakes.they suck big time.
    Last edited by chetan1285; 07-22-11 at 10:01 PM.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    928 Global Posts
    PIN

Crackberry 10 mobile FORUM website?