I've been seeing this pop up for DAYS now. does ANY ONE CARE??? is Crackberry listening???
    why isn't it resolved yet??

the ads have "expand" feature.. if I want to expand the AD, I will do it myself.. but it does it whenever it pleases, and sometimes I click off target because "IT" decides to scroll for me..
    12-02-13 04:02 PM
    A screenshot would reeeeally help your case.
    12-02-13 04:35 PM
    Move away from the USA... you won't see them!

I hear your frustrations on this particular ad. Here's the deal. Our ad partner (who sells the majority of premium campaigns on the site) sold that campaign. Because they sell on behalf of multiple sites, we don't always have insight into what they're selling in advance of it running. In this case, we didn't see these ads until they started running on the site - same as you, and like you, we're not huge fans of the implementation either. Had we seen them prior, we would have put the ixnay on it. But once the ad contract is signed, we need to deliver the impressions for the campaign. It's not a permanent thing - online ad campaigns never are - so hopefully will be over sooner than later. Visit lots and it'll end sooner! And yes, we have expressed that we'd prefer not to run that implementation of unit again.

In the meantime, thanks for the patience!
    12-02-13 04:38 PM
    Do you not have parameters on what type of control an ad can take over your site?
    How does an ad like this ever go into contract. You must have guidelines, no? I mean this thing is horrible, and interferes with navigation of your site.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    12-02-13 04:41 PM