Hey guys,

I was wondering if we could get a different layout choice for viewing the forums. The white background is rough on my eyes, especially at night. I would like to know if a dark theme could be implemented to remedy this.
    06-15-09 05:11 PM
    I like that idea. In the meanwhile you COULD use the mobile site even on a PC for something different http://m.crackberry.com

Or from the Forums use the select at the lower left of the page.
    06-16-09 08:16 AM
    yeah black would be nicer on the eyes.

also a low fat version, still graphical but maybe without the full on banner and menu at the top, so that browsing around quickly is a lot easier ? Still full size forums and posts and fonts etc, but basically just the forums, on their own without the crackberry additions everywhere, or maybe more minimal versions of them. obviously not as the default theme, but as one that you could switch to, be nice as loading the banner menu system every time you flick around gets a bit repetitive.

Id probably even be willing to give a yearly contribution to have a no adds version of the site minus all the above mentioned stuff, like a site supporter type system !

Just my thoughts
    06-17-09 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD