I think I noticed this in the past. But Crackberry does not seem to recognize the Time Change (daylight savings time). The boards shows the time an hour earlier than it is.

I have even gone to my settings and changed the time zone but it does not seem to fix the issue. Is this just something that sorts itself out over a day or two or three?

Not a major issue but it grabs my attention.
    03-12-12 11:34 AM
    The board may be based on GMT time, which doesn't change to DST for another 2 weeks. We will probably be out of sync until then.

EDIT: unless they fixed it, because mine is correct.
    03-12-12 01:17 PM
    Changed mine to GMT -4:00
    and shows correct time now.
    03-12-12 01:21 PM
    The board may be based on GMT time, which doesn't change to DST for another 2 weeks. We will probably be out of sync until then.

EDIT: unless they fixed it, because mine is correct.
    Well, EXCUSE me, but doesn't anyone know where the true center of the world is located? Sheesh!

Oh, this post shows I posted at 10:40 and it is 11:40. I can live with it (as soon as I get the appropriate drugs! )

edited to add: Let's see the time of this edit! Nope, still an hour off (more meds!)
    Last edited by F2; 03-12-12 at 01:50 PM.
    03-12-12 01:40 PM
    I found the setting, go to UserCP, Edit Options and scroll all the way down. You will see the DST settings. I'm on auto detect and my time is correct....

http://forums.crackberry.com/profile.php?do=editoptions
    tsells likes this.
    03-12-12 08:14 PM
    I found the setting, go to UserCP, Edit Options and scroll all the way down. You will see the DST settings. I'm on auto detect and my time is correct....

http://forums.crackberry.com/profile.php?do=editoptions
    I think that may be it. I was going to MY ACCOUNT (near the very top, right corner). In that you can set the Time Zone but there was no setting for DST. So, there's two places to set time.

Let's see how that goes.

THANKS.
    03-13-12 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD