This may have been covered previously, or possibly an intentional removal, but I thought I'd bring it up regardless.

In the (old?) version of the CrackBerry main page, you were able to click the name of the author of a blog post (Bla1ze, Adam Zeis, Kevin Michaluk, Obi, etc.) and be taken to that author's "blog" page on the site /blog/azeis for CrackBerry Adam.

The issue? That option has seemingly gone missing on the new site design, and while it may not seem like a huge thing, when I wanted to find a backdated post from CrackBerry Craig (Craig Johnston) having to go to Google, find his "blog" page (and sort through various pages related to his books) and then go back through to find the article (since I didn't remember the title) involved a few more steps then it could had a link been there on his name in the first place.

While this may be a picky little thing that I noticed, and I may be the only one to care about, I thought I would throw it out there and see what the response was regarding it.

(P.S - Merry Christmas! )
    12-25-10 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD