Anyone else experiencing any issues checking out with items on the CB AppStore here? Just dumps me to a page cannot be displayed page when I click checkout.. (shrugs) ...

Jeff
    04-18-09 11:13 AM
    Anyone else experiencing any issues checking out with items on the CB AppStore here? Just dumps me to a page cannot be displayed page when I click checkout.. (shrugs) ...

Jeff
    Do you have the latest version? I just purchased a theme off there last night with now problems.
    04-18-09 11:20 AM
    he's talking about the app store on CrackBerry, not BB Appworld

try clearing your internet cache/cookies or just try again later - I've never had a particular problem with CB's app store...could also be a temporary issue with the website
    04-18-09 11:24 AM
    he's talking about the app store on CrackBerry, not BB Appworld

try clearing your internet cache/cookies or just try again later - I've never had a particular problem with CB's app store...could also be a temporary issue with the website

Yes I know Leo if he download the CB app store beta then there was a new version released for it that helped with that problem. His original post did state CB app store, so I knew he was talking about that and not App world. Thanks for assuming
    04-18-09 11:27 AM
    Yes I know Leo if he download the CB app store beta then there was a new version released for it that helped with that problem. His original post did state CB app store, so I knew he was talking about that and not App world. Thanks for assuming
    yup, sorry I missed that...it wasn't an assumption, it was a mistake
    04-18-09 11:28 AM
    Not wanting to throw more gas on the fire, but bb app world does not sell themes yet.... just throwing that out there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 11:38 AM
    even more confusion in the mix...

are you having issues with crackberryappstore.com (mobile site visited from your berry's browser?) or from the crackberry app store client?

I just did a couple test purchases and things seemed to work for me ok. Let me know some more details if you can and I'll escalate to the software store team.
    04-18-09 11:57 AM
    OH..and Re: the client. new version should be out this week hopefully... i think you guys will like the improvements!
    04-18-09 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD