Can't log in from work
I've often logged in from my work laptop and gave kept it minimised. Just noticed that it's logged me off and now shows an expired security certificate. If I click through i am denied access through my agency.
Did something change this morning? I hadn't experienced this problem until after lunch.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-14-12, 01:48 PM #2
- 11-14-12, 08:58 PM #4
I can't login from work now either I can get in only to the homepage but when I click on Forums I'm logged out and when I try to login from the Forums page as soon as I click on Log In the page refreshes and I never get the login box. I guess whats really frustrating to me is that I am a CB member with no interest in the other Mobile Nation sites, but because of this new way I've lost the ability to get into the only site I want. So now only when I'm home on wifi on my laptop can I finally log into CB. Also on my bb my CB mobile app would not let me login but tonight I did get in through Tapatalk so that app is my new bff !
OK I had the same error here at work that I had on my government laptop yesterday. So I did the same thing, reboot.
All's well now.
I think it's just the security certificate needing to propagate.
- By kirstylou2710 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-11, 05:29 PM
- By Tomdickanarry in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 10Last Post: 07-20-11, 07:42 AM
- By 1911luver in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-09, 03:30 PM
- By Sum1sRockstar in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 5Last Post: 04-13-08, 03:43 AM
- By 2909k in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 8Last Post: 02-01-08, 10:27 AM