I can't log in into crackberry.com from my windows 7 computer with either IE or firefox. The log in page load up but when I hit 'log in' after entering username and password, it responses with 'please wait' and stays like that for as long as I leave it open.
    I am not sure if it is some setting on my computer or not because my computer skill is about limited to typing, powering it on and off.

Apology if this has been mention before. And if it has, appreciate if you can help with a link.

Posted from my  Passport
    01-08-17 12:21 AM
    Hey there, you may need to clear your browser cache/cookies and try again. Another option is resetting your password from the log in screen and trying again.
    01-10-17 06:05 PM
    Hey there, you may need to clear your browser cache/cookies and try again. Another option is resetting your password from the log in screen and trying again.
    Hi, thank you for your help.
    Still can't. I did clear the cache but not work. And resetting password resulted in the same 'please wait' message.
    It's a company computer so I am not sure it's some setting by the IT guy.

01-17-17 10:26 AM
    Hi, thank you for your help.
    Still can't. I did clear the cache but not work. And resetting password resulted in the same 'please wait' message.
    It's a company computer so I am not sure it's some setting by the IT guy.

it could be that your IT department has blocked some sites, including ours. Can you try from your phone or a different computer?
    01-17-17 04:46 PM