Looks nice, Kevin, at least on my desktop browser. While I kinda miss the old CB banner at the top, the new look is very clean and much less cluttered. The switch to a sans serif font in the threads is greatly appreciated.
    (Edit: Using Firefox on a Mac.)

Using the Mobile Delta view on the 9900, thread text displays about double the width of the screen, requiring side-to-side scrolling. Double-tapping to align the text makes it too small to read -- it's basically unusable right now.

The first attachment below is how it looks when I first go in; the second is after a double-tap (yes it looks readable here, but trust me, on the 9900's little display it isn't).

As a follow-up to Kevin's second issue (phone not automatically going to the mobile view), once I select the mobile view the first time, it looks like I go back into the mobile view on subsequent visits. So that appears to be a first-time-visit-only glitch.

Full view on the PlayBook -- as others have mentioned, it takes so long to load and respond to taps that it's virtually unusable in this state. Example: from the main forum page, it took 57 seconds to load this forum (Site News, Feedback, Help). From there it took another 1 minute, 36 seconds to load this thread. Eewww. This is on my home WiFi network, which loads up everything else just fine.
    Attached Thumbnails Bug Reporting for the New CrackBerry Website!-screen-130307-093246.jpg   Bug Reporting for the New CrackBerry Website!-screen-130307-093600.jpg  
    03-07-13 08:57 AM
    when on this website on my blackberry 9930 page is "jumpy"? when reading it tends to refresh at a fast rate sorta like a stutter
    03-07-13 09:02 AM
    Ok, so this isn't really a bug, more of a pet peeve. if content is king then why is only 1/4 the width of my screen taken up with a blog post?
    I have a 1080p screen, and the actual blog post takes up 655pixels in width (my screen is a `normal` 1920px wide).
    the forums are far nicer, the overall width of the forums (even if you hide the news tab, so actual width) is 1355px - from the left of the grey box the avatart is held in,. to the right of thedarker grey news strip.

I love that the forums have had this much width for ages, and the news strip is a nice addition, but the blog posts being half that width? jus doesn't seem right if im being honest.

blogs - skinnier than a supermodel
    Bug Reporting for the New CrackBerry Website!-cb.jpg

forums - love the width
    Bug Reporting for the New CrackBerry Website!-cb2.jpg
    03-07-13 09:30 AM
    You guys forgot to add the 'rating' area to the site/topic ! i rated a topic but i dont see the 'stars' anywhere on the forum index...
    03-07-13 09:41 AM
    PC ie 8, freezes as soon as the main page loads. I need to use task manager to kill all open web pages just to use my browser. This happens every time I try to load the main page. The z10 app still seems to work though.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 10:05 AM
    10 minutes ago I tried to share the mobile webpage about Instagram through 'share with bbm contact' in the browser on my Bold 9900 running OS7.1, but the page that copied over to my BBM Contact was BlackBerry Z10 | CrackBerry.com and not the website for the Instagram page.
    03-07-13 10:40 AM
    Device: Windows 8 64bit PRO
    Browser: FireFox 19.0.1
    Related: Profile page

In the profile page the navigation links are almost hidden and can barely be seen.

Bug Reporting for the New CrackBerry Website!-profile.png
    03-07-13 11:07 AM
    I agree completely. Design looks nice but it's virtually unusable as it loads soooo sloooow and then checkerboards when you try to scroll down to read more comments.
    03-07-13 11:40 AM
    Device: Win 7 (x-64) Pro
    Browser: IE 8
    URL: crackberry.com,as well as mobilenations.com
    Same issues. The browser completely freezes when I try to access the new site. I have to use task manager to close the browser. However, if I type in: http:/forums.crackberry.com, and I can shut down the ad splash screen, I can log in.
    Last edited by BBNewB5; 03-07-13 at 12:04 PM. Reason: clarification
    03-07-13 11:56 AM
    Device: Windows PC (XP)
    Browser: IE8 (80.0.6001.18702)
    URL: Homepage

Device: Desktop computer (Windows XP) Work Computer
    Browser: IE8
    Related URL: crackberry.com
    Observation: When I go to crackberry.com my internet explorer freezes. The other mobile nation sites work just fine.
    I have exactly the same problem. IE8, Windoze XP (yea, I know it's old kit!). Forums seems to work ok, but the Crackberry home screen causes IE to freeze if I try to scroll down the page. Freeze seems to be permanent, I left it 5 minutes and it didn't recover. Had to use Windows Task Manager to kill the InternetExplorer application.
    The Chrome browser on the same computer seems to work fine, so I guess it is an IE issue??

When I'm using it on a browser that works, I like the new look. Haven't tried it on my PB yet though...
    03-07-13 11:59 AM
    I can't read the forums without having to scroll side to side on my 9930
    03-07-13 12:21 PM
    PC Windows XP PRO
    IE 8

Freeze up on main page. For me it will load the main page and work for about 20 seconds and then it just freezes have to use the task manager to shut it down.
    03-07-13 12:23 PM
    Device: Windows 7 64-bit
    Browser: Firefox 19 (64-bit?)

Two points:

1. I cannot upload attachments through Go Advanced>manage attachments, or the 'Insert Image' toolbar button. In both cases I tried upload 2 PNG files. Here is the error message that pops up:

302 [IOErrorEvent type= "ioError bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2038"]

2. This may be by design, but there may be a display "bug" in the notifier envelope. If the my page is scrolled all the way to the top, the PM counter is cut off, the first link is to 'Reputation comments.' However, if I scroll down a bit, the notifier "adjusts" and shows PM counter on the top. Screenshots of the "bug" and the "normal" behavior (upon scrolling) are here and here, respectively.

Also, are you guys planning to re-introduce the news tip button? Right around now would be a good time to do so, with the impending US carriers' launch of the Z10

Edit: so apparently, despite the error message, attachments did go through. Now I cannot figure out a way to delete the duplicates
    Attached Thumbnails Bug Reporting for the New CrackBerry Website!-1.jpg   Bug Reporting for the New CrackBerry Website!-2.jpg   Bug Reporting for the New CrackBerry Website!-1.jpg   Bug Reporting for the New CrackBerry Website!-2.jpg  
    Last edited by raino; 03-07-13 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Noticed files did get attached
    03-07-13 12:28 PM
    Device: Windows 7 64bit
    Browser: Opera, Chrome
    Related: Forums New Post Search (Browser window is small, not full screen maybe a resize issue)

When you select New Post you can see that the Date Text is overlapping the Forum Category Section
    Image Link: https://www.box.com/shared/static/0b...hcr4k7xxrs.PNG

Also was not able to upload image got a 302 error
    Attached Thumbnails Bug Reporting for the New CrackBerry Website!-crackberryforumserror.jpg  
    Last edited by SkaterGuy2k; 03-07-13 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Side tracked adding image Finished Sentence
    03-07-13 12:55 PM
    Playbook will not load the site.
    Another IE user here. Explorer locks up
    03-07-13 12:58 PM
    I wish we could read the thread titles longer. They seem to have been narrowed now, because of the side articles.
    03-07-13 01:08 PM
    I wish we could read the thread titles longer. They seem to have been narrowed now, because of the side articles.
    Are you talking about the forum? If so, you can collapse the News section on the right. There's a X on the top of that frame.
    sandman10 and sleepngbear like this.
    03-07-13 01:15 PM
    Device: Windows 7 Home Premium
    Browser: Firefox (zoom = 100% (no zoom))
    Related URL: Homepage

Observation: I'm seeing a horizontal scroll bar when my Web browser "rendering area" is any less than 1026 pixels. It's a shame that it doesn't fit on a browser that is full screen on a 1024 resolution screen. Just a suggestion that if you could shave about 30 pixels off the horizontal width, you'd be able to fit into 1024 pixel horizontal resolution screens (PlayBook!) without a horizontal scroll bar... maybe not a big deal in EUNA, but I"m sure there are lots of 1024 x 768 screens in developing countries that would benefit from a slightly narrower layout.

Bug Reporting for the New CrackBerry Website!-1024x768_firefox.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Bug Reporting for the New CrackBerry Website!-1024x768_firefox.jpg  
    03-07-13 01:56 PM
    When you click "My Posts" and then go to click on one of the results it no longer takes you directly to your last post in that thread, but rather to the top of the thread itself
    03-07-13 02:15 PM
    Are you talking about the forum? If so, you can collapse the News section on the right. There's a X on the top of that frame.
    Duh ... didn't even see that X there. Just looked at it like another block of ads. Thanks!
    03-07-13 02:36 PM
    Device: Z10
    Browser: Native CB10 APP
    Related URL: Tetris and Flight Control Rocket arrive on BlackBerry 10! | CrackBerry.com

Observation: When you click on the link to go to Tetris, it brings me to Legs & Boots Album by Tory Amos. Not really what I was looking for! LOL!
    03-07-13 02:54 PM
    Device: Desktop computer (WIN 7 Pro x64)
    Browser: IE 10
    Related URL: http://forums.crackberry.com/site-ne...94/index2.html

Observation: When I tried to use the Search Box at the top right of the page, it gives me HTTP 404 Not Found (on any search I try). Guessing the search engine is not linked at all.

Cheers!
    03-07-13 03:11 PM
    Device: Desktop computer (WIN 7 Pro x64)
    Browser: IE 10
    Related URL: http://forums.crackberry.com/site-ne...94/index2.html

Observation: When I tried to use the Search Box at the top right of the page, it gives me HTTP 404 Not Found (on any search I try). Guessing the search engine is not linked at all.

Cheers!
    +1 on this. The broken one is "Search CrackBerry" on top of the page, not the one by "Find your device forum."
    03-07-13 03:17 PM
    +1 on this. The broken one is "Search CrackBerry" on top of the page, not the one by "Find your device forum."
    That's the one!
    Thanks raino!!!

Sorry for not getting the name right!!

Sent from my jail cell using a corrupt prison warden...LOL!!

PS. Just noticed I graduated from User to Abuser! Yeah! LOL!
    03-07-13 03:26 PM
    I love the look too but as has been said it is completely unusable on my playbook which is unfortunate as that is what I use to surf the web.
    Revampd likes this.
    03-07-13 03:34 PM
218 1234 ...