Oh i was trying to review so many App on APPVERESE but seams to they have a cap size of character and wont let me put my huge reviews of an APP

Any way one of my current reviews and is in spot light for app's

----------- BerrySlider Review -----------

Ok this App is amazingly good but it has a few glitches and bugs, bought this app 32weeks ago and so far so go i never locked my device but some times the app doesn't respond to you finger i mean it doesn't slide well like the trial one also when you are in a phone call even if you change the settings don't lock on phone calls it will activate the look (annoying) when you have a password protect (slide, type password then close conversation really?? lol)and when you have a bad *** password like me is annoying.

Other stupid thing this app does:
    1. It show battery charge even if you don't charge it
    2. Some times Clock is behind (after a few lock and unlock)
    3. Desktop Wallpaper it change when ever he want even if you set it.
    4. Not every time the app responds to your top BB lock button, after a phone call u unlock and if you wanna locket by the top BB lock button it doesn't respond so you have to go to tap the app in main menu, also after some media play, music and pictures. (asked my self why ?? u was locked 2 sec ago why now u don't lock ?? OK Manual. lol)
    5. It say allow Pop Up i set it No but sometimes that pop UP seem to kick in (i realize after i reset my device i have to go to the settings and set it NO even if it is set NO)

Other good things this app does:
    1. It Saves MONEY and by saying that i don't remember how many times i pull out my phone and it was in a conversation because the stupid BB button is sensitive and it unlock the phone.
    2. It have super good application in it like Battery life it will turn the screen off after a 5 Sec if u set it i put mine to be 10 cause i find my self after some phone calls or doing stupid things in my phone.
    3. In case you don't have a weather app this little application have it own weather app and it shows in the lock screen you current temperature awesome but sorry i use The Weather Network app.
    4. Backup/Restore for you APP it helps in case you install a new OS it will save the BKAPP so when you install it again you don't have to set all the option just go to app and hit restore.
    5. It shows exactly the battery life of you phone sometimes when you really don't need it but hey is good if you didn't use the phone for a while and u just wanna see the clock to bad you wont see the clock u will see a huge green battery cause looks like the clock is to small to notice it. (i find my self looking at the battery and totally forget why i looked at the phone oh yea whats was the time ?? good i have a full battery. )

Other awesome things i would like to see in this app:
    FIX Some of The annoying things this app have.

Recommendation:
    Yes i recommend this APP to all Torch users and who else wanna use it but in my opinion this app is good for Torch
    A Very good app for his penny's you get more then your money worth.
    65% Happy if it didn't had some bugs i was 99% happy with this app(hey nothing is perfect ok ?)

For the Developer of this app:
    YOU ROCK MAN/WOMEN but give us some Updates.

This is a review of more then 100 characters.
    06-01-11 03:25 PM
    Grate no one knows why we cant post a huge review that's ok ill stop review the app then
    06-03-11 12:41 PM
    Looking into it! Hopefully have a response for you soon.
    06-03-11 04:29 PM
    Awesome ! thanks Kevin for the replay im looking forward to hear from you
    06-05-11 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD