Its my personal opinion and experience as a looong-time-CB-member:
    The new layout resp. presence of the homepage became neat and restrained like a main road in Las Vegas by night- high risk to get a muscle cramp in both eyes. Annoying... Also I miss the original layout and support of CB ringtones and walls.... Annoying.
    The functions and display of Log in, buttons, etc. doesnt work correctly/steadily neither on my windows7PC, nor on my PlayBook, Bold9900 and Z10.... Annoying!
    The build-up of CB needs outmoded time in all devices... Most annoying...!
    CB was a winsome, likeable and nerdy side for a modestly but proud community which was outside of a mainstream. Now CB mutated to a glossy brochure without charm and without unique characteristic in the ocean of bling bling sides....
    I dont want to be offending, but beside my personal taste this side and its performance became worse than previously... Sorry!
    04-10-13 07:50 AM
    Moved to Site News, Feedback, Help
    04-10-13 07:56 AM
    serversurfer,

I'd be happy to address the issues you talk about above... please drop me a note at james AT mobilenations dot com... and I'll do everything possible to fix things up!

Talk soon!
    04-10-13 08:47 AM
    I agree with some of the things this OP has said, I think the "Blog View" should be the default view...it is a blog last I checked. I don't care about the "hot stories" I check the page several times a day, as do most people, so I have already ready those. The next thing that bugs me as that I have to click on a story link and go to another page to now watch the videos posted, this started happening just before the site changed and bugged me then. A lot of times I would just scroll down the main page and watch all the posted videos from the day, now it is a pain to click on each post, then back, then on to the next post...and so on.

Yes these are little things I realize and more of a personal preference but the OP started the topic so I thought I would add to it with my thoughts.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 09:01 AM