Who do we need to talk to about this issue. I mean come on! Alex63 has helped everyone of us at one time or another and know more about this phone than problably most CSR's and probalby a few teir one and two folks at sprint/nextel.

and Alex63 don't even go on being modest.
    02-20-09 11:30 PM
    I vote for alex

Ye

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 11:58 PM
    I'll second that emotion.
    02-20-09 11:59 PM
    I've never even seen the person. lol
    02-20-09 11:59 PM
    maybe he's the guy beside you in your picture. You know, the one whos ear you're about to stick your tounge in.
    02-21-09 12:01 AM
    I will vote a few hundred times for him.
    02-21-09 12:21 AM
    well so far that's at least five votes for him and one really weird guy.*LOL*
    02-21-09 12:29 AM
    He has my vote!! Hmmm, isn't it strange he hasn't responded to this thread?? Must be shy
    02-21-09 05:00 AM
    Anyone ask Alex?

Maybe he'd just like to enjoy the forums...
    02-21-09 07:22 AM
    Since when does wanting have anything to do with it. Since when is this a free country. Alex for mod!!!

02-21-09 07:40 AM
    Needless to say he's got my nod

02-21-09 07:55 AM
    he has my vote as long as he wants to do it.

think about it, what if someone told you "hey your gonna take care of this" and you did not have a clue what to do your cared less not to take care of it. i mean yes, dont get me wrong, alex would be a great person to handle this, but does he want to?he might have other stuff going on that he does not have enough time or energy to handle this. has anyone thought about that?

justlovejoy (JLJ) would also be a great person for the job. noone has said hey i want him to be a mod. jlj has helped out just about as many people as alex. we all help each other out, yes i do think that there are stuff in this forum that needed to be stuck and unstuck, but come on ask the man if he wants it!
    02-21-09 09:05 AM
    Woaaa!, Thanks for the vote of confidence gang. But I would think that JustLoveJoy should be the Mod. We wouldn't even have the 8350i forum if it wasn't him who spoke up and asked "why can't we have our own 8350i forum" to Kevin.

and as Casper34 pointed out JLJ has jumped in and helped many people as a lot of you have and that is what makes this a cool place to hang out.

I'm not sure how much is involved in being a mod or how much more time is needed, I would be happy to help out or be co-mod if there is such a thing.
    But if we're counting votes mine goes to JustLoveJoy.

btw, what does it pay...lol
    02-21-09 11:17 AM
    Woaaa!, Thanks for the vote of confidence gang. But I would think that JustLoveJoy should be the Mod. We wouldn't even have the 8350i forum if it wasn't him who spoke up and asked "why can't we have our own 8350i forum" to Kevin.

and as Casper34 pointed out JLJ has jumped in and helped many people as a lot of you have and that is what makes this a cool place to hang out.

I'm not sure how much is involved in being a mod or how much more time is needed, I would be happy to help out or be co-mod if there is such a thing.
    But if we're counting votes mine goes to JustLoveJoy.

btw, what does it pay...lol
    ya i should have voted for JLJ also! lol
    02-21-09 11:21 AM
    Seriously both of these guys would be great. They have helped me greatly. They both have my vote if they want it. Or we just keep going as we are and poliece ourselves

02-21-09 11:54 AM
    I've never even seen the person. lol
    maybe he's the guy beside you in your picture. You know, the one whos ear you're about to stick your tounge in.
    Lmao that was a good one...
    02-21-09 12:00 PM
    Either one is good for me- I'll vote often, as I live in Chicago...
    02-21-09 02:27 PM
    Seriously both of these guys would be great. They have helped me greatly. They both have my vote if they want it. Or we just keep going as we are and poliece ourselves

I am at a loss for words! Thanks Goes to you all! I feel honored to even be mentioned in this manner! I am So happy that my first thread was read and honored. It was about creating a forum for our phone, the 8350i. I was surprised as to how quick it was created! Alex was the first one to respond. I thank him for his support and without him my thread would have probably been lost for a while! There aren't any other forums that i know of for the blackberry that have an individual section specifically for the 8350i! So it feels great to have y'all say such appreciative things about me and Alex! I for one have to say that Alex is definitely a crackberry Genius, and I support him with another vote! As long as we keep ours forum in check as a group, I think we'll be fine! Besides We are the black sheep if you look at it in a way, Who else has a Nextel Blackberry? What other ones worth mentioning are there? who would give up following the crowd? We are the outcast elite. most people with other phones come here trying to dis... We ignore them and keep it moving! We are Direct and We Connect! We Love our phones and we don't go around hating other phones that cant do what ours does! 8350i owners Are the Crackberry Elite! We learned more about blackberries in a month than what most would learn in a year, maybe because of all the issues but that's not the point! Lets All give our selves a text message of applause cause we deserve to know if we are receiving them right now! Peace, Thanks and love to everybody here!
    02-21-09 03:47 PM
    Well put JLJ. Written like a gentleman and a scholar!!
    02-21-09 04:06 PM
    Our little "gang" on here f'in rocks!!! I had no idea JLJ that it was you who asked for our own thread, and for that I thank you! You also have my vote if needed!
    I love helping out in any way I can to our blacksheep family of 8350i brothers and sisters!
    Many thanks to Alex and JLJ and everyone else on here for keeping such a tight forum!!!

02-21-09 04:27 PM
    okay.....fine...*throwing hands up* alex and JLJ for forum mods!!!!!!!
    02-21-09 06:20 PM
    Who? Never heard of these guys, what are you guys smokin?

Just kidding! JLJ and Alex are 8350I Gods!!!!!!!

Well that might be the wine talkin, lemme get another glass. They are great tho
    02-21-09 10:27 PM
    Heck yea.

I'd love to see JLJ and Alex as co-Mods.........................
    02-23-09 07:15 AM
    I have some bad news for you guys. I got an email back today about anyone of the major influnces in this forum.
    Here is the email...

There is a process to it, but essentially you need to have been a member of Crackberry.com for a good length of time, and be a solid contributing member to the forums.* There are currently no open moderation positions, but ultimately the current moderation team will decide when a new member is needed.*Team CrackBerry Suppor

Sorry. But I do agree that we need a constant mod in this forum.

I wonder if people start emailing CB Site Support with some "names" of who we think shoul be, that maybe they will look into it.

02-23-09 07:52 PM
    Being a mod on another site, when we get mail bombed or runaway requests for mods we usually disregard them.
    02-23-09 07:56 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD