If I visit this site is because I wanna read about BlackBerry and related arguments: devices, software,prices and offers, security,QNX, network and IOT..If I do want info about apple products I'll get to iMore and if I am looking for anything else I'll visit 'anything else'. Adam's try to catch some new users for his new referrence site is just pathetic.If he want to share something there's a forum into Crackberry and he is welcome to post there! The fact that he is using his 'old position' into CB just to advertise his site is awful to me..
    09-15-14 10:03 AM
    Blog post or forum post? Either way, can you share a link?
    09-15-14 10:07 AM
    That's just how the internet works, man..
    Any chance for publicity is always going to be utilised..

Profit > ethics

Posted via CB10 from my Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1052
    09-15-14 10:10 AM
    Moved to site feedback

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    09-15-14 10:10 AM
    Blog post or forum post? Either way, can you share a link?
    Assuming he's referring to this (as posted on the CB front page) and the one Apple product on it :P

Smartwatch Buyers Guide | Connectedly
    FrankIAm and raino like this.
    09-15-14 10:16 AM
    People take these sort of things way too serious

Posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    09-15-14 10:18 AM
    Hey Smart458 do what I do. Just don't bother opening posts you don't want to read. No need to be rude to former Crackberry authors even if they did leave.

Hope you come back to Crackberry one day as I enjoyed your writing style but have no interest in your current site. Keep up the good fight!

Mikescraftbeer.com - C00012735/ Mike Garson Photography - C00471EA8
    09-15-14 10:24 AM
    Ok, you ARE aware the blog addresses smartwatches you can use with your BlackBerry right?
    09-15-14 10:26 AM
    Congrats Adam, you're the new Kevin.
    09-15-14 10:27 AM
    That escalated quickly.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    Adam Zeis likes this.
    09-15-14 10:34 AM
    Lol, nice analogy

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss Z30!!!
    09-15-14 10:35 AM
    Oh come one people! What's wrong with you?!!

What would you rather? Another week like last week with absolutely nothing but old "case discount offers", and insignificant "app update reviews"?

There isn't much to write about BlackBerry, so until there is,.. any tangentially related tech news is very much welcome.

Seriously CB team,.. don't listen to these jokers. If they don't want to read, then they can just not click on the articles.

Finally, you do realize that given how little traffic the CB page probably gets nowadays,.. it's very likely that "Adam's site" and the other sites that are part of Mobile Nations, are actually paying for your beloved CrackBerry.

You can't have a nice college softball team without the money of the giant football and basketball teams.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 10:46 AM
    Success!!
    Elite1, eldricho, Carjackd and 5 others like this.
    09-15-14 10:49 AM
    Looks like some people here are so attached with CB every issue / blog / article matters to them. Good to see you here Adam!
    09-15-14 11:29 AM
    And I come to forums to read some meaningful posts. This thread is not one of them!

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 01:33 PM
    And I come to forums to read some meaningful posts. This thread is not one of them!

Posted via CB10
    As you may know, if the post respect the general rules it can be published and you can decide to read it or not. A blog post on the main page is something that for sure has got much more visibility. Assuming it's CB I don't understand why they give Adam such visibility. It's like I quit a job in a society and start working in another one. After some months I decided to make a visit to some old friends of the older society. And that's fair (and in that case it should have been write a post on the forum). It is not if I came in the old society to promote my new one( and that's what Adam did).
    09-15-14 01:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    And you had to leave a "meaning post" yourself......nice

Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1154 "the iPhone nemesis"
    smart548 likes this.
    09-15-14 01:46 PM
    I want to thank Adam for his post on the blogs. I, like many of us are looking at smartwatch options and i enjoy reading roundup posts like this one. Its a helpful way for me to look into the different options out there. Doesnt bother me at all that it shows up over here or on AC or Imore as it relates to all sister sites. I think it has to do with the fact that there is no BB smartwatch as an option than anything else. If BB had an option then no one would say a thing about it
    Deitzanova likes this.
    09-15-14 02:18 PM
    I want to thank Adam for his post on the blogs. I, like many of us are looking at smartwatch options and i enjoy reading roundup posts like this one. Its a helpful way for me to look into the different options out there. Doesnt bother me at all that it shows up over here or on AC or Imore as it relates to all sister sites. I think it has to do with the fact that there is no BB smartwatch as an option than anything else. If BB had an option then no one would say a thing about it
    Pebble my friend! And maybe the SW1 & 2 but you need older firmware.
    09-16-14 03:11 PM
    Get the new apple one, it's better than all them.
    09-17-14 04:15 PM
    Oh is this the place we thank Adam for always providing happy endings? If so, thanks Adam!

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 04:17 PM
    Thanks peeves for thanking Adam
    09-17-14 04:19 PM
    Finally, you do realize that given how little traffic the CB page probably gets nowadays,.. it's very likely that "Adam's site" and the other sites that are part of Mobile Nations, are actually paying for your beloved CrackBerry.

You can't have a nice college softball team without the money of the giant football and basketball teams.
    While that may be true now, CB funded the entire campus.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-17-14 04:39 PM
    Thanks peeves for thanking Adam
    Thank you for thanking me because I thanked Adam.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 07:14 PM
    Thank you for thanking me because I thanked Adam.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for thanking Slff for thanking you because you thanked Adam

Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1154 "the iPhone nemesis"
    09-18-14 07:00 AM