It just works. I feel so comfortable texting email and just plain checking my status updates. The os os very smooth with Very little if any hick ups I love being able to use the tool belt to pick up and hang up phone calls the signal strength is excellent. And the crazy thing for me is when it told my fianc� I wanted this I never seen the demos nor does anyone I know care for blackberry but I received my classic and went to town lol. So anyone nervous about getting one don't be I cane from every flagship android with the top specs and this is way smoother so all in all for me I feel right at home like back in the day with my old curve and bolds, just like them my classic just works.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 08:40 PM
    Good to hear. I jumped from the iPhone 5S to the Q10 and had to switch providers and got stuck with an awful android...I'm dying to get back to BB as soon as possible.

Enjoy the new phone & congrats
    02-21-15 09:06 PM
    It just works. I feel so comfortable texting email and just plain checking my status updates. The os os very smooth with Very little if any hick ups I love being able to use the tool belt to pick up and hang up phone calls the signal strength is excellent. And the crazy thing for me is when it told my fianc� I wanted this I never seen the demos nor does anyone I know care for blackberry but I received my classic and went to town lol. So anyone nervous about getting one don't be I cane from every flagship android with the top specs and this is way smoother so all in all for me I feel right at home like back in the day with my old curve and bolds, just like them my classic just works.

Posted via CB10
    Great news. Can you speak to the speed of web browsing. The demo unit I tried at att was very slow but o couldn't tell if that was the service or the device. Was it painfully slow compared to your android devices or only a small difference.
    02-21-15 10:46 PM
    I'm 3 hours in and coming from a Passport. Really was curious to try this thing out and it just feels right to me. Holding it and playing around with it feels like home. I actually didn't really think I would like it all that much coming from my Passport, but I love it so far. I just wanted to try it out. So surprised(and I've owned all the BB10 phones). Tough choice now if I use this or my Passport as my daily driver. If this had the specs and screen of the Passport and just a tad bigger, it would be tops in my book.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 11:24 PM
    I'm on tmobile and WiFi and it's Web is pretty fast I have not ran across any hickups just yet

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 11:35 PM
    I just played with one at an AT&T store.

I absolutely loved it, and am definitely getting one.

From a Z30
    thymaster likes this.
    02-21-15 11:38 PM
    I rarely browse the Web on this device so it doesn't bother me too much because my Note 4 is nearby for my multimedia needs. I was concerned with the LTE speeds on this device on T-Mobile so I turned on Hotspot and it works plenty fast. The Classic is a solid user experience

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 PIN:2BFE4937 T-Mobile 4G LTE Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    thymaster likes this.
    02-22-15 12:10 AM
    I also love my Classic. I came from a Z30 and a Z3C (Xperia). Z3C is a really nice phone also but I still like the feel of the bbos + pkb better (I kept flicking up on the Xperia screen when I use it, forgetting this gesture is for bbos lol)

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 02:23 AM
    I used to use the Passport for five months and the Classic for two days now.

The browser is laggy and Whatsapp does not work fast as well.

But: I am not a big surfer on handhelds anyway.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 06:23 AM
    Its not a multimedia device but is perfect (almost) as a communications device.
    blemoon42 likes this.
    02-22-15 06:48 AM
    I'm planning to get a classic but I wanted to know how long the battery can last. Does it last at least a day or is it the same with my Q10 which has only 16 hours juice.
    02-22-15 07:28 AM
    Mine last easy a day plus coming from a 9900 it has double battery life .
    I'm planning to get a classic but I wanted to know how long the battery can last. Does it last at least a day or is it the same with my Q10 which has only 16 hours juice.
    02-22-15 07:53 AM
    I have yet to be able to kill the battery I finish my day at 50%

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-22-15 10:38 AM
    Mine last easy a day plus coming from a 9900 it has double battery life .
    Thanks wilber1 for the info.

It's More Fun Using Q10.3.1.2267
    02-22-15 08:30 PM
    I have yet to be able to kill the battery I finish my day at 50%

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Nice Lambertoid. But hows the usage? I mean how do you often use?
    02-23-15 01:00 AM
    I used to use the Passport for five months and the Classic for two days now.

The browser is laggy and Whatsapp does not work fast as well.

But: I am not a big surfer on handhelds anyway.

Posted via CB10
    The WhatsApp doesn't work fast on 10.3, in general.

Clickety-Clack via CB10
    02-23-15 11:23 AM
    Curious....do you find the Classic to be a bit on the heavy side? I mean, it feels good/sturdy in the hand but it was a lot heavier than I expected.
    Kaz75 likes this.
    02-23-15 11:51 AM
    I am emailing and texting all threw out the day plus a few calls and social media and I am going on my second day on this battery I woke up at 50 percent my androids would be at 20 percent or dead.

I personally love the weight of the classic it doesn't feel just heavy it feels premium unlike my note 4 was big and heavy and had a cheap aluminum edge that was it

Posted via CB10
    dispatcher0531 and andy957 like this.
    02-23-15 12:42 PM
    Got mine since Friday on ATT and I can't put it down. I use the track pad for everything. Just makes one hand use a breeze again!!

Posted via CB10
    idssteve and thymaster like this.
    02-23-15 12:58 PM
    Got mine fri morning and it was worth the wait. With over 2 years on my 9900 the only issue I have is getting used to the swipe to wake. Battery life is much better than the 9900 and there is no comparison between BB10 and OS7.
    02-23-15 01:42 PM
    You can also wake up your device by enabling the Lift to Wake feature under Settings>Advanced Interaction.
    02-23-15 01:56 PM
    Got mine on Friday as well been using the device non stop putting it through its pace purposely trying to wear down the battery and work the OS everyday the phone seems to get stronger and battery lasting longer

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 06:56 PM
    I would put 2nd battery into the q in the evening sometimes late afternoon, the classic last until I go to sleep. Last night 7am until 2am with battery to spare. Also I'm running battery saving mode all day.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 07:06 PM
    You can also wake up your device by enabling the Lift to Wake feature under Settings>Advanced Interaction.
    Yes, saw that but mine lives in a pocket and it's no help, would be good if you worked at a desk.
    02-23-15 07:09 PM
    Almost 3 days with the classic and!!!-img_20150224_120905.png

The q never lasted like this, could be the os,screen, larger battery or anteana (if it's different) but it's a noticeable difference.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 07:13 PM
37 12