Hello,
    I gave my friend my playbook, as there is no blend option, I used bridge, text message can be seen on both devices no problem, for email I understood I need to manually setup on both devices but for the contacts I tried to sync with one outlook email but only 13 of the 150 contacts he has in his z10 synced with the playbook, any idea why all the contacts don't sync ?
    And it is not the 13 first contacts who synced, it goes from letter b to v skipping 90% of them
    Second question, is it normal the browser is so slow on wi-fi ?
    Thank you
    02-20-15 06:08 AM
    Browser has always been "slow" on the playbook. Origami browser is an alternative browser with more options and some found to be faster (but don't expect a doubling of the speed).

As for the contacts, are all the contacts on your friend's Z10 synced to outlook, or are they facebook/linkedin/other source contacts? Just asking, as those wouldn't transfer to the playbook.
    02-20-15 09:54 AM
    All his contacts are regular contacts, my friend does not use any social network, it is why I am a bit surprise
    02-20-15 01:20 PM
    When I used my playbook and z10 together, I had both of them setup on the same hotmail account, allowing them to both sync email, calendars and contacts from that online hotmail (exchange active sync) service simultaneously. All my contacts were simultaneously available on both devices and making changes on one would be reflected on the other just fine. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Maybe you could explain your setup a bit more.

Posted via CB App for Android on Tab4 (interim Playbook replacement)
    03-03-15 08:11 PM