Sorry I was out all day Traveling.....

But someone grabbed all the posts here and make it nicer too look at...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/ult...s-only-100612/
    Last edited by TuRtZiLLa; 11-23-08 at 02:13 AM.
    11-21-08 11:08 PM
    When your in "Lock" mode hold down the mute key to toggle to vibrate profile and back.

Holding down the Blackberry Menu button brings up the app switcher.

when the keyboard is up swipe your finger down across the keyboard to make it disappear, repeat opposite to make it appear.

pastorhudson
    11-21-08 11:17 PM
    1. Touch the sentence you want to change and hold your finger there (don't click!).
    2. The cursor will turn from a solid blue to just an outline of a rectangle.
    3. Then just slide your finger in either direction and you can place the cursor exactly where you want it.
    11-21-08 11:44 PM
    I fond this neat thing while viewing a message. If you swipe to the right while viewing a message, it will take you back to the message list.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 11:49 PM
    Just noticed that if I touch(not click) a message and hold my finger there it will do a search for messages with the same subject. An interesting way to filter your message list.

pastorhudson
    11-22-08 12:00 AM
    Double click the menu button and it will either open, reply or send a message.
    11-22-08 12:03 AM
    Clicking the menu button brings up the menu screen and pressing again
    Chooses. I wish you could hit the menu button to save changes.

Also swiping left or right while viewing messa
    ges goes to previous or next.

11-22-08 12:34 AM
    Quick question: is there any way to make the home screen only have one row of buttons? I don't mind having to open the whole application list, and instead only having a few on the home screen. I like seeing a big picture as my background.
    11-22-08 12:37 AM
    Quick question: is there any way to make the home screen only have one row of buttons? I don't mind having to open the whole application list, and instead only having a few on the home screen. I like seeing a big picture as my background.
    From the home screen, hit the Blackberry Menu button twice. Second drop down box is how many lines are in your home screen.
    11-22-08 12:43 AM
    If you don't like viewing websites in the mobile versions then do the steps below. This will ensure you that you will never see the mobile version of a website.

Go to
    Browser>Menu Key>Options>Browser Configuration>Browser Identification>

Set this to either Firefox or Internet Explorer. Now every website will think you're a pc rather then a phone. This trick is also good for online banking that requires a certain browser etc.
    11-22-08 12:54 AM
    For those who text a lot

I have the left side button set to display my text messages which saves a lot of time when you're using another application and you get a text. Just click that button and there it is. Here is how you do it

Options>Screen/Keyboard>LEft Side Convenience Key Opens:

Set this option to SMS And MMS
    11-22-08 12:58 AM
    anoyone find a way to delete all sms messages?!
    11-22-08 01:17 AM
    Once somethiong is hightlighted you can often you can often press anywhere on teh screen to click.

return button acts as an enter button in many applications/screens
    11-22-08 01:37 AM
    Great tips guys.... keep them comming

Kudos on How to place the cursor in the middle of text
    11-22-08 01:45 AM
    anoyone find a way to delete all sms messages?!
    SMS And MMS>Menu Key>

Scroll up to where it says Delete Prior and click it.
    11-22-08 01:48 AM
    if you want to delete all sms then click the top one with one finger hold down .. not click and then click the end of the list of sms and then menu delete.
    11-22-08 01:50 AM
    Easy way to transfer Audio/Video files

Okay I found this to be the easiest way to transfer media onto the storm

Windows Xp
    1. Make sure you have installed the Blackberry User Tools disc
    2. Double click on My Computer
    3. Double click on BlackBerry 9530
    4. Double click on Media Card
    5. You can either drag all your media into this folder or create a new folder for your media. I created two folders one for music and one for movies.

Windows Vista
    1. Make sure you have installed the Blackberry User Tools disc
    2. Double click on Computer
    3. Double click on BlackBerry 9530
    4. Double click on Media Card
    5. You can either drag all your media into this folder or create a new folder for your media. I created two folders one for music and one for movies.

Once the copying is complete just click on Media on your phone and it should all be there.
    11-22-08 01:52 AM
    SMS And MMS>Menu Key>

Scroll up to where it says Delete Prior and click it.
    could not find delete prior at first..but you have to highlight the date at the top..then menu key...then delete prior =) thanks dogg
    11-22-08 02:16 AM
    hey is there a quick way to shut down the programs running in the background ?
    11-22-08 02:19 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to assign a ring tone to a private or unavailable caller?
    11-22-08 02:21 AM
    Just realized if you turn it to the landscape menu and hit the blackberry key twice it will let you change the placement of the icons.
    11-22-08 03:38 AM
    hey is there a quick way to shut down the programs running in the background ?
    no but i recommend setting a convience key to switch applications, it makes multitasking 100 times faster
    11-22-08 03:46 AM
    could not find delete prior at first..but you have to highlight the date at the top..then menu key...then delete prior =) thanks dogg
    Ohh yeah I forgot you had to highlight the date. I actually found that by accident the first time and was surprised.
    11-22-08 03:48 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to assign a ring tone to a private or unavailable caller?
    Edit the entry in your address book. Should be in there.

11-22-08 03:51 AM
    Here is the coolest one I've found

If you hold down the menu keey for 2-3 seconds in any app or menu a little sub menu pops up with all the programs you currently have open. This allows you to switch back and forth from app to app seamlessly without having to go back to the menu.

Edit: after a little bit of playing around I found it's not the current open apps it's just a list of commonly used apps. It's still really nice for multitasking though.
    Last edited by dmglakewood; 11-22-08 at 03:55 AM.
    11-22-08 03:52 AM
156 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD