The design of the sync pods for the Passport and Classic appear like one or both would accommodate the Z30. Has anyone tried one with their Z30 to learn whether they work?

Not sure why the Passport's is $5 more than the Classic's...they look identical in the photos.

Passport:
    BlackBerry Sync Pod for Passport | BlackBerry Cradles | ShopCrackBerry

Classic:
    BlackBerry Sync Pod for Classic | BlackBerry Cradles | ShopCrackBerry

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 10:12 AM
    While the site has a "This won't work with your Z30" warning, I might. But someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Classic and Passport have a different PORT (forget what it's called - mhl or something). But maybe that's for output like hdmi was.
    02-01-15 10:34 AM
    Basicly they are the same but in the front is a 'clip on' adapter for the phone you bought it for. So you can use it for the z30 without this adapter but maybe your Z30's charging port or your pod will will not last for a long time.
    03-11-15 03:34 PM
    While the site has a "This won't work with your Z30" warning, I might. But someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Classic and Passport have a different PORT (forget what it's called - mhl or something). But maybe that's for output like hdmi was.
    I've never held a Classic so I'm going from whats spec'd on the official website (below), The port is micro USB 2.0, which is the same as a z30. I am very interested in this too, as I would like such a cradle. Its modular (clip on piece for the classic, another for the passport). It would be nice if BlackBerry made modular pieces for the Z30, Q10, etc.

BlackBerry Classic Specs ? Specifications for BlackBerry Classic Smartphone - Canada
    03-30-15 09:05 AM
    I just saw the Leap Sync Pod on the BB website, I hope they make one for the Z30!!!
    05-25-15 04:09 PM
    It's typical BlackBerry, I'm afraid. Z30 is one of their best phones and forums are full of users asking about sync pod for Z30, yet BlackBerry decided not to give us one. It's a bad joke, really. :-/
    10-03-15 10:34 AM