Hello, I'm looking for users' advice about a decent LED control app. Having come from OS7 where I used the formidable Advance OS & LED, I need something for the Classic that performs similar functions. I am aware of apps such as Hub++ and BeBuzz but I'm not sure if they can do the same. What I'm after is:

1. A charging light. On Advance OS & LED, I had the LED block red when charging, turning to block white when full.

2. Speed of blink control for all emails/apps. Would like the LED to blink at a quicker rate than as standard on 10.3

3. A 'cancel when user activity' option on the LED. I.e. it doesn't just stop blinking after a set period of time, it carries on until you use the phone.

Thank-you for any help.
    02-01-15 07:56 AM
    If Hub++ does not have the features you are looking for, take a look at power tools. It takes a while to set up but has a ton of features
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/40723891

Posted via CB10
    piquepoc and DENNIS JOY like this.
    02-01-15 09:05 AM
    Hi. Advanced OS and LED is the most important app for me too. I had no idea it wasn't available on bb10 before I moved to classic. I actually thought there would be many others as good if it wasn't available, sadly though, this is not the case. Forget about bebuzz, hub++ they don't compare. I haven't even found one that has an option for signal (standby mode that blinks when nothing is happening on your phone, but you have a signal). along with other unique LED combos of colour, speeds and longevity. Hopefully something turns up.
    02-07-15 08:39 PM
    I fail to understand why you changed phones. Clearly you won't experiment with other apps suggested here. Why is that?
    02-08-15 12:32 AM
    I use Color LED Notification Manager. It doesn't do the charging light, but it's customizable for just about everything else, by notification type and by contact.

From a Z30
    02-08-15 01:12 AM
    hey tramp after doing my own research and trying all the popular ones, I stumbled across 'Notification Manager'. it cost $2.99, but worth it. its unlike Advanced OS and LED in that it isn't as comprehensive and in fact the only thing this one does is led notifications, but its very simple and straightforward. The only thing its missing is the 'charging' and 'charged' option.
    ps, if you get it, and want to keep the led blinking 'forever' set the amount of blinks to 'default'
    good luck
    02-08-15 01:40 AM