Dear BlackBerry,

PLEASE, in a future 10 OS update, finally add into the Hub settings the ability to control the font size and color globally for email. The stock small and blue font is NOT amenable for professional communications, and having to go into Format to change it for each and every email composition is choresome and pointless.

Please.

Otherwise, I absolutely love my BlackBerry and 10 OS. Thank you.

On 10.3.1.2072 via Passport.

Posted via CB10
    itzJustMeh likes this.
    01-25-15 05:39 PM
    Dear BlackBerry,

PLEASE, in a future 10 OS update, finally add into the Hub settings the ability to control the font size and color globally for email. The stock small and blue font is NOT amenable for professional communications, and having to go into Format to change it for each and every email composition is choresome and pointless.

Please.

Otherwise, I absolutely love my BlackBerry and 10 OS. Thank you.

On 10.3.1.2072 via Passport.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with the need for the feature to change fonts, but there is nothing unprofessional with using blue font because it is the standard Outlook setting for message replies. Top notch law firms have nothing against this default, and it's hard to think of an industry where professionalism matters more.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    01-25-15 07:01 PM
    I agree with the need for the feature to change fonts, but there is nothing unprofessional with using blue font because it is the standard Outlook setting for message replies. Top notch law firms have nothing against this default, and it's hard to think of an industry where professionalism matters more.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    To be specific, the size of the font is the predominant issue. Receiving an email with a font that is remarkably smaller, and harder to read, than the standard font found in most platforms is not conducive to effective communication to be expected in most professional settings.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 09:01 PM
    Not to be argumentative, but have you seen what the email looks like on the other end?

I have, and they look just fine. Comes in with the Calibri 12 point font. No less professional than any other replay straight out of Outlook. At least not to the eyes of this professional Architect, or anyone else I've dealt with in this profession.

What exactly is "professional" supposed to look like anyway?

Now, that's not to say that it wouldn't be nice to be able to set some custom defaults for email composition.

BTW, this is a user-to-user forum. BlackBerry really has nothing to do with this forum, nor do they respond here. Someone from there may read it on occasion, but this isn't a point of user contact.

Posted via CB10
    howards likes this.
    01-26-15 02:32 PM
    I would like to believe that they read the user feedback from these forums.
    Because that's as much information and suggestions they're gonna get anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    nathan62969 likes this.
    01-26-15 02:49 PM