I have heard that the tempered glass screen protectors for the S5 fit the Z30 by flipping top to bottom??? Is this possible? Has anyone tried it?

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 04:48 PM
    I heard that too
    01-25-15 06:53 PM
    Someone also told me that since Verizon does not sell any or at least, the store I went to had none. They sold me a generic protector that he used a paper cutter to trim to size.
    01-25-15 07:34 PM
    I ordered a tempered glass one for the Z30. Was $10 and fit perfectly.
    01-25-15 11:17 PM
    I got one from inskin.ca. Fits very well and doesn't get all scratched up like my previous crappy screen protectors.
    Even fits well while I am still using the Otterbox commuter case.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 09:46 AM
    I got one from inskin.ca. Fits very well and doesn't get all scratched up like my previous crappy screen protectors.
    Even fits well while I am still using the Otterbox commuter case.

Posted via CB10
    Did you get tempered glass? if so, I found it on Amazon and there was a review saying that it doesn't fit properly because of the curved screen:

**Maybe not for the Blackberry Z30**, Dec 2 2014 By
    Steve - See all my reviews

Verified Purchase(What's this?)
    This review is from: Inskin Ultra Slim 0.3mm HD Tempered Glass Screen Protector kit for BB Blackberry� Z30. Polished edges. Oleophobic coating. 9H Hardness. Inskin Retail Packaging. (Wireless Phone Accessory)
    Bought this for my Z30 'cause I prefer the feel of working on glass versus a plastic protector. The product is itself is probably good for other phones.... It's so easy to apply without bubbles etc. However although it's cut out perfectly for the Z30. It appears that the phone's screen curves down at the edge so the glass protector doesn't lay flat on the screen. The result is a foggy edge around the four edges of the screen.. Maybe, it's not quite so noticeable when the screen is on (well.. yes it is) but it's a cosmetic disappointment when the phone is off. If I do leave the glass on, I wonder if, with time, dirt and other stuff will accumulate under the edges. Conclusion: Likely a good product for phones with true flat screens..but not for the Blackberry Z30.

Update Dec 17/2014:
    Compliments to the support team who promptly contacted me to attempt to resolve my problem. The process included a free replacement protector to rule out it wasn't just a defective unit. Finally, they confirmed that the difficulty did, indeed arise from the Blackberry Z30's curved screen and offered me a full refund. I'll upgrade my rating by one star for excellent customer service but I still don't believe they should be advertising this product for the Z30.

02-15-15 02:22 AM
    Did you get tempered glass? if so, I found it on Amazon and there was a review saying that it doesn't fit properly because of the curved screen:
    It's been two months. The edges are indeed not fully depressed except for the top. There has been zero change since installation, has no effect on the screen area which is crystal clear, and doesn't bother me one iota. The only thing impaired is the tail of the y in BlackBerry.
    02-15-15 07:08 AM