I use voice command from a Bluetooth device while driving and it is great when it works but often it garbles the message so badly that it will never get there.

Example:
    Directions to home.
    Getting directions to the moon.
    The top three choices for the moon are A,B C. Pick one or say next.
    Quit
    I didn't understand, The top three choices for the moon are A,B C. Pick one or say next.
    Cancel
    I didn't understand, The top three choices for the moon are A,B C. Pick one or say next.
    Exit.
    F-Off!

When it is time to give up what will BB *** understand? i.e how do I cancel the current search hands free?
    Last edited by OTrog; 01-25-15 at 10:17 PM.
    01-22-15 04:40 PM
    What OS version are you on?
    01-22-15 04:46 PM
    What OS version are you on?
    10.3.1.747 chimera on Q10
    01-25-15 10:23 PM
    Because you're a teenager!! You'll always feel that nobody understands you! It's ok kid, things will get better in the future.

Posted via CB10
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    01-26-15 12:12 AM
    BB should really put out a list of commands. I too have a hard time canceling when in mid discussion with BA.
    01-26-15 07:18 AM
    I have a different problem with Assistant - when driving, if I say "Call Bob and Mary Smith" it will pull up a list of every contact I have with the name Bob or Mary, or Smith.

If I say "Call Bob Smith", it will pull up a list of every contact with Bob or Smith.

If I say "Call Bob Smith mobile" and it actually pulls up Bob Smith (rarely - it usually happens as above) it says Which number - mobile or work?

This on top of the irrigating confirmation crap "Do you want to call Bob Smith now"?

So unfortunately it is truly not totally hand free, since I usually end up selecting the contact from the list it pulls up, then answering the Which number and Do you want to call now questions from the screen.

I am Z10 running 10.3.1.1949.

Posted via CB10
    rnsaza likes this.
    01-26-15 09:00 AM
    It's your bluetooth device that's not translating back to the phone clearly. Try asking the same question without any bluetooth connection and I'm pretty sure BA will get you.
    01-27-15 03:31 AM
    Type something and have your BlackBerry read it out loud. Speak commands to it with similar pronounciation. After a couple of goes you will learn how to interact with it verbally. Aparently OS10.3.1 has seen a lot of improvements in this area.
    01-27-15 11:21 AM