Hello guys,
    i am Gianluca Troiano, the developer of Active Soccer, an arcade football game that had a great success among Blackberry users.
    I announce that soon Active Soccer 2 will be available for BlackBerry 10 and Playbook as universal app!
    Active Soccer 2 take inspiration from classic games like as Kick Off and Sensible Soccer implementing a top-view arcade football game providing a fast paced arcade experience, an amazing playability and easy to learn - hard to master responsive controls.

With Active Soccer 2 you have a full control on the game, no scripted goals, no CPU driven decisions!

Active Soccer 2 provides a complete career mode, implementing the major part of the existing international leagues, cups and championships. Imagine to be a manager of a 5th English division team, you have a budget and your goal is to be promoted to higher divisions, purchasing players, drawing tactics, managing team and play real matches!

- Career mode, supporting 800 teams (club and national) from all over the world and 21000 players with different skills
    - Competition designer
    - Team editor
    - Weather conditions
    - Different camera view: you can play vertically, horizontally or with a diagonal view
    - Online cross platform matches
    - Soundtrack created by Chris Huelsbeck
    - Amazing fun!

Here is the trailer of the upcoming game:

I'll keep you updated!
    MTL, Rad_Book, Rjinswand and 1 others like this.
    01-20-15 10:40 AM
    Hello guys,
    i am Gianluca Troiano, the developer of Active Soccer, an arcade football game that had a great success among Blackberry users.
    I announce that soon Active Soccer 2 will be available for BlackBerry 10 and Playbook as universal app!
    Active Soccer 2 take inspiration from classic games like as Kick Off and Sensible Soccer implementing a top-view arcade football game providing a fast paced arcade experience, an amazing playability and easy to learn - hard to master responsive controls.

With Active Soccer 2 you have a full control on the game, no scripted goals, no CPU driven decisions!

Active Soccer 2 provides a complete career mode, implementing the major part of the existing international leagues, cups and championships. Imagine to be a manager of a 5th English division team, you have a budget and your goal is to be promoted to higher divisions, purchasing players, drawing tactics, managing team and play real matches!

- Career mode, supporting 800 teams (club and national) from all over the world and 21000 players with different skills
    - Competition designer
    - Team editor
    - Weather conditions
    - Different camera view: you can play vertically, horizontally or with a diagonal view
    - Online cross platform matches
    - Soundtrack created by Chris Huelsbeck
    - Amazing fun!

Here is the trailer of the upcoming game:

I'll keep you updated!
    Thanks for the info...I have featured on PlayBook UK! looking forward to this one!

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    01-20-15 12:52 PM
    Release date for BB10 devices please? I can't wait :-)
    02-06-15 02:47 AM
    Awesome, can't wait for this on my PlayBook

Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast!
    02-06-15 03:13 AM
    I played AS2 on Samsung Galaxy5 and it was awesome! I wish I could play this game on my BlackBerry Passport�s square screen ASAP.
    I bought Active Soccer (1) already, but it is not optimized for Passport unfortunately, game is freezing often, not smooth. Waiting for AS2.
    02-06-15 04:43 AM
    AS1 is perfect on PlayBook, as I'm expecting AS2...can't wait!!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 08:40 AM
    Great news, grazie Gianluca!

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 02:20 PM
    Version for BlackBerry devices should be available in March.
    02-18-15 10:24 AM
    4TheFoxSoft

Have you any news for us?
    03-20-15 05:21 PM
    4TheFoxSoft

Have you any news for us?
    Due to arrive this month!

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 01:54 AM
    I apologize for the waiting but I wanted to release directly the latest version that has tons of new features and bug fixes.
    The game has been approved and it will be released on stores Friday 24th of April for BlackBerry 10 and Playbook as native and universal application!

Active Soccer 1 was really appreciated by BB audience, so looking forward for the new release!
    Active Soccer 2 is by far funnier and more advanced than AS1!
    04-21-15 04:10 AM
    Finally :-) Thanks for news. :-)

OTG USB controllers are working for BB10 version?
    04-21-15 06:22 AM
    Great news and featured on PlayBook UK Channel C001CB4A1

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 07:47 AM
    04-24-15 07:03 AM
    First impressions, hints & tips PlayBook UK Channel C001CB4A1

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 02:53 PM