To all the people that are waiting in line or waiting for fedex, let me tell you.......its worth it! I got my storm this morning at about 11:00. I was in amd out of BB within 30min. My number ported over quickly and my phone was up and running! All I can say that, its amazing device! Forget the reviews...judge for yourself. Half the things they said about it, its BS! The device works better than fine, it works great! I had no problem with desk top manager,syncing my contacts, calenders or pictures! No bugs, dirt or anything else. The device speakes for itself. It took me about 1hr to set it up the way I wanted it. The email, sms, mms, camera, buttons, etc...works fine. The keyboard can be changed to click faster and writing emails, is just as fast as the older blackberries. LIke i said, dont believe the reviews, please, experience it for yourself! You'll know what I mean! Goodluck!
    11-21-08 01:02 PM
    I'm glad you got your phone, BUT, is anyone else pissed he was able to walk into a store in a highly populated area and walk out with a new storm only because he was probably a new customer?
    11-21-08 01:08 PM
    Great good to hear the positives; there are others besides yours.
    I hopefully will receive mine 2morrow
    11-21-08 01:08 PM
    I'm glad you got your phone, BUT, is anyone else pissed he was able to walk into a store in a highly populated area and walk out with a new storm only because he was probably a new customer?
    Nah not hatin at all..........................
    11-21-08 01:10 PM
    Well there are some problems. First it doesn't come preloaded with a ringtone that sings" the Iphone and Iphone fanboys can eat my a$$". It also does not seem to have a feature where it will make an audible laughing sound anytime it comes in proximity of an Iphone. And i was really hoping it would have an icon that allowed you to send an video mms straight to Steve Jobs cell phone telling him how much the storm rocks. Oh wait he wouldn't be able to recieve it anyway, nevermind. Don't let the door hit you in the battery cover on the way out Iphone. Oh crap the Iphone doesn't have a battery cover either. And some people are still wondering why the Iphone's 15 minutes are up.

In case you havent gathered i think this phone is the @#%^. I had to play with it for all of 1 minute to be able to type as fast as i can on my 8830 which ive had for a year and a half and pretty darn fast on. Also i have absolutely no lag. Accelerometer takes about .5 to 1 second. I have matched it against my ipod touch and it beats it everytime. If you have a problem with this phone you either got a defective one or you are about as technologically savy as a cave man.
    11-21-08 01:22 PM
    I had a pre-order and was number 2; thank god, because they only got 4
    11-21-08 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD