Went to my Walmart and they stopped carrying blackberry

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 09:45 AM
    I have never seen a BlackBerry in our local WalMart. And they opened in the mid '90s here.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 09:52 AM
    3...2...1...Let the Walmart smears begin.
    For organizational purposes, please categorize your responses as:

A) Criticism of WalMart corporate policies;
    B) Complaints about the products or services;
    C) Generalizations about people who shop there;
    D) Opinions about the United States;
    E) Opinions about iPhones and iPhone users.

Thanks.
    01-06-15 09:54 AM
    Is this in Canada? I'm around the Toronto area and Walmart did carry the Q10 and the Z10 before I was in a Walmart in Newmarket over the holidays and the only ones they had on the back shelves.. not on the main display racks (for everyone to see) was the Q5 and the Curve..

Shameful in Canada..

Posted via CB10 on my Awesome BlackBerry Passport
    01-06-15 09:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    What country? I haven't looked in the last few weeks but the local Walmart in Burlington Ontario had them a few weeks ago.

Executive Producer of a Top Secret BBM Group of Losers that doesn't Exist via my Canadian Passport
    01-06-15 09:57 AM
    They sell the Passport cases in Black and White cheaper the the providers stores.
    01-06-15 10:08 AM
    Walmart in Milton (Canada) didn't have any either. When the Z10 was released they had displays everywhere to promote it.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 10:17 AM
    New Brunswick Canada Miramichi NB Walmart. They say they don't carry BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 10:27 AM
    Lots of windows, android, iPhone and samung

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 10:29 AM
    Really when you think about it, does Walmart really attract corporate customers and prosumers that Blackberry is going after??? Probably not. Most of the corporate world is not sitting at the cashier in walmart and clipping coupons to price match.

Executive Producer of a Top Secret BBM Group of Losers that doesn't Exist via my Canadian Passport
    01-06-15 11:21 AM
    BlackBerry users typically have a sense and air of sophistication. Google wal mart people images .

White trash carry flip phones with cracked lids.

Posted via CB10
    der_mit likes this.
    01-06-15 12:43 PM
    Really when you think about it, does Walmart really attract corporate customers and prosumers that Blackberry is going after??? Probably not. Most of the corporate world is not sitting at the cashier in walmart and clipping coupons to price match.

Based on last quarter numbers, Blackberry is not attracting anyone.
    01-06-15 12:53 PM
    Based on last quarter numbers, Blackberry is not attracting anyone.
    Certainly, and walmart is all about moving volume...if it's not moving...off the shelf it goes.

kbz1960 likes this.
    01-06-15 01:20 PM
    Did you try Rogers ? Never saw a q10 or z10 at walmart in Moncton, so I can't imagine Miramichi having them. We get our blackberry from Rogers store usually.

PS: For those who don't know, Moncton and Miramichi both are city from New-Brunswick, but Moncton is bigger.
    01-06-15 02:04 PM
    Did you try Rogers ? Never saw a q10 or z10 at walmart in Moncton, so I can't imagine Miramichi having them. We get our blackberry from Rogers store usually.
    Here in Burlington, Passports at Rogers, Telus, telephone booth, wireless wave...I haven't check Bell to see if they are in stock
    01-06-15 02:07 PM
    BlackBerry users typically have a sense and air of sophistication. Google wal mart people images .

White trash carry flip phones with cracked lids.

Posted via CB10
    It's true, I just googled it and OMG

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 02:33 PM
    Stores like walmart, futureshop etc only seem to carry newer phones not older models, from what I've seen anyways. I do get a bit concerned when I see the local future shop and best buy flyers with out any passports or classics shown.

BlackBerry may be after the corporate market but the general public should be able to see them displayed too. It doesn't help with the BlackBerry is out of business story's when the average joe can't see them on display.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 02:51 PM
    "BlackBerry users typically have a sense and air of sophistication. Google wal mart people images .White trash carry flip phones with cracked lids."

Go to any large mall, an you will be able to cherry pick the same kind of photos. Only a moron would spend his time trying to make people look bad.
    01-06-15 06:01 PM
    "BlackBerry users typically have a sense and air of sophistication. Google wal mart people images .White trash carry flip phones with cracked lids."

Go to any large mall, an you will be able to cherry pick the same kind of photos. Only a moron would spend his time trying to make people look bad.
    Trust me, the 400lb grandma wearing the Garfield tee shirt and booty shorts. Didn't need any help looking bad.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 06:50 PM
    Walmart? Here in the states you can barely find a Verizon store that carries BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 10:06 PM
    "Trust me, the 400lb grandma wearing the Garfield tee shirt and booty shorts. Didn't need any help looking bad."

You're talking about the one at Sears, right? Or was it the one at Safeway?
    01-07-15 01:55 AM
    Just makes me made that Walmart Canada won't support it

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 09:52 AM
    Just makes me made that Walmart Canada won't support it

Posted via CB10
    I hear ya, but it is a numbers game!

01-07-15 09:54 AM
    Yeah. "Wally World"(WM) hasn't carried BlackBerries in the US for a few years in certain areas. Bastages! LOL

Really....CTFD! Sent from my Z30 on .1949 w/ Tap-a-Talk. (*_~)
    01-07-15 04:57 PM
    3...2...1...Let the Walmart smears begin.
    For organizational purposes, please categorize your responses as:

A) Criticism of WalMart corporate policies;
    B) Complaints about the products or services;
    C) Generalizations about people who shop there;
    D) Opinions about the United States;
    E) Opinions about iPhones and iPhone users.

Thanks.
    01-07-15 05:07 PM
26 12