I thought I would start this thread for those of us who "pre-ordered" through telesales and are waiting to get a tracking and/or confirmation number from our rep.

I am trying to be patient and not call before 8am EST, but it is tough. I did call once, but it went straight to voicemail.

Has anyone heard from their rep today?
    11-21-08 06:46 AM
    im in the same boat i was told to call today for my confirmation #. i should get my storms tommrow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 07:16 AM
    I called at 7:30 am, ordered through cust service, NE2 was up in June, paid $230 with slide case and get the $50 mir. Gave me an order number right on the phone, shipping here monday.
    11-21-08 07:22 AM
    I called CS at 6:00am when they opened. Got right thru to an agent, placed my order and got the order number. I was asleep again by 6:15! Overnight shipping Can't wait
    11-21-08 07:24 AM
    I got a call from my rep at 8am( a few mins ago); he gave me my order number & he said the order confromation will come in shortly into my email. Should expect my Storm tommrow before 3pm :P

11-21-08 07:29 AM
    I called CS at 6:00am when they opened. Got right thru to an agent, placed my order and got the order number. I was asleep again by 6:15! Overnight shipping Can't wait
    you'll get overnight shipping, but your not gonna get it till monday!!!

11-21-08 07:29 AM
    Called customer service, waited 20 min on hold. Ordered the Storm on 2 yr price w/ only $2 overnight shipping, total $264.00 before $50.00 mail in, waiting an aditional 24 hrs without going through shrinkage at 5:00am in 22 degree temps, priceless.
    11-21-08 07:31 AM
    Eh.. we'll see.. there is a Major Fed Ex hub near me here in CT.. so, I'll cross my fingers.. I'll still be happy if it comes Monday though. MUCH better than the 7-10 day shipping I was quoted earlier in the week!
    11-21-08 07:31 AM
    I called and was given the 7-10 biz days BS!! again.. No tracking number- no order number - but "trust us, the order is being processed"
    11-21-08 08:10 AM
    does anyone know how to get the tracking number, if all i have is my order number
    11-21-08 08:13 AM
    i ordered online at 6:30am. got my fedex tracking at 8:30am. It has already been picked up by fedex as well (not like a notice to do so)!!
    11-21-08 08:29 AM
    does anyone know how to get the tracking number, if all i have is my order number
    I am slowly developing a great hatred for VZW. I "pre-ordered" Monday or Tuesday and was gauranteed Saturday delivery. No tracking or order number, but promised I would have those Friday. The last two days, I have had no e-mail response from my rep to a couple of questions I had and her extension goes right to voicemail. I left a message this morning, but still no reply. DID SHE GO ON VACATION??????? I had a chance to get one this morning at the store, but figured this was better than waiting in line. Now I am not so sure. Hopefully she comes through for me........not to happy right now though.
    11-21-08 08:32 AM
    The woman I placed my order with this morning said to call tomorrow morning to get a tracking number.
    11-21-08 08:44 AM
    I am slowly developing a great hatred for VZW. I "pre-ordered" Monday or Tuesday and was gauranteed Saturday delivery. No tracking or order number, but promised I would have those Friday. The last two days, I have had no e-mail response from my rep to a couple of questions I had and her extension goes right to voicemail. I left a message this morning, but still no reply. DID SHE GO ON VACATION??????? I had a chance to get one this morning at the store, but figured this was better than waiting in line. Now I am not so sure. Hopefully she comes through for me........not to happy right now though.
    I'm in the SAME boat as you. I actually was at the store at 5 am and second in line. Waited and was about ready to do the deed when i was informed there would be a $35 restocking fee per phone (i'm getting 2) if I brought them back. I was planning on getting it today just to be sure and if I got my order from my rep tomorrow I'd just take em back to the store because my order thru my rep was $200 per phone on a 1 year contract. The best the store could do is $230 per phone on a 1 year so I'm saving $60 by going thru the rep.

I called my rep while the Verizon guy was waiting for me and assured me he placed the order this morning and I will get both phones by noon tomorrow. So I went back in and told the guy "No thanks." Got up early for nothing, but hopefully I save $70 tomorrow!

But no order number, no confirmation number, no tracking number - its killing me! I just wish I had some proof other than this guy's word. oh well.
    11-21-08 09:04 AM
    I ordered in-store this morning and am awaiting an email with my confirmation and tracking number. I was given free overnight shipping, with no guarantees on the overnight part. Well at least I'll have a good reason to stay home from work on Monday if it doesn't show tomorrow.
    11-21-08 09:08 AM
    i ordered online at 6:30am. got my fedex tracking at 8:30am. It has already been picked up by fedex as well (not like a notice to do so)!!
    it actually left verizon at 7:05am. Not bad, VZW....not bad...
    11-21-08 09:11 AM
    it actually left verizon at 7:05am. Not bad, VZW....not bad...
    I find this very hard to believe. I highly doubt they processed and shipped out your order in a half hour. Also, when you get a tracking number, the details don't become visible until late in the evening. There's just no way you're already seeing the tracking details.

I also ordered online and got the confirmation e-mail at 6:30 am EST. I don't have a tracking number. If I check my order status on the website, it just says to check back tomorrow.

Where did you get your supposed tracking number? Through e-mail? On the site?
    11-21-08 09:18 AM
    I'm waiting on my rep to call me with the tracking number too. I don't wanna call her since I know she'll be crazy busy today........but I will if I don't hear anything by 12.
    11-21-08 09:37 AM
    I hear you. I am in the exact same boat as you are. I ordered on Tuesday, was told I would get confirmation Friday morning as soon as the order was processed. I have not heard a peep from my rep, nor have a received an email. I called yesterday with a related question, and left a message on his machine -- no call back. I sent him an email yesterday with the same one liner question (that would have required a simple yes or no), and I got no response. This joker better not fail to send me the phone on Saturday. I will be enraged.
    11-21-08 09:58 AM
    I thought I would start this thread for those of us who "pre-ordered" through telesales and are waiting to get a tracking and/or confirmation number from our rep.

I am trying to be patient and not call before 8am EST, but it is tough. I did call once, but it went straight to voicemail.

Has anyone heard from their rep today?
    I have contacted DuLac (Steve) regarding my order number, his phone was going to voice mail, but he replied to me trough PM, with my order number.
    11-21-08 10:04 AM
    I called at 6:01 this morning. I was given the order # and told to call back around 1 for the tracking number. Believe me at 1 I will be calling Verizon to get my tracking number. I also paid the $20 for overnight Saturday delivery.
    11-21-08 10:10 AM
    I called telesales at 8, was on hold for 20ish mins. Spoke with Lena, who was very nice, i upgraded to the phone and got saturday delievery guarenetted by 12:00 tomorrow, i paid 199.99 for the phone and 19.99 for the shipping. She gave me my order number 61*** and told me she would call me back with the tracking number. Aslo they put a dollar charge on my credit card to authorize it. She did tell me that I should have a tracking number before 3PM, because if it doesnt go out by then, then it will not be delieveried on SAT.

and then I asked her "if i dont get it on sat will i get the shipping refunded" she said let me ask my supervisor. Then she came back on and said "you will have it tomorrow with no problems"
    Last edited by Ucantry; 11-21-08 at 10:13 AM.
    11-21-08 10:11 AM
    quit all your ********... seriously. I had a wonder exp. with VZW and should have my storm before 12 p tomorrow.
    11-21-08 10:12 AM
    I had a wonder exp. with VZW and should have my storm before 12 p tomorrow.
    im assuming you mean wonderful? and for the 1st time with verizon i did to....but if i dont get the phone that will change, lol..

can you check a telesales order number online? or do you have to call?
    11-21-08 10:17 AM
    My rep called me at 6am and gave me an order number. She said they are filling the orders first come first serve and I should expect it tuesday or wednesday.

11-21-08 11:08 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD