I'm rather shocked the lock screen only allows 1 calendar entry to be shown. That's nuts.

Does everyone just open up the calendar all the time and sludge through that?

I'd happily listen to anyone that knows an app that can put a large list of calendar events somewhere nicely visible on the phone.
    12-22-14 01:05 PM
    No one?! I've searched and find nada.

Looking some quick glance or convenient way to have phone show me what my schedule is like for the WHOLE day or week even.
    12-29-14 12:49 PM
    Yes, the Calendar is the only app which is running all the time as an Active Frame on my Passport. I also keep the appointment preview opened inside the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 03:41 AM
    Yes, the Calendar is the only app which is running all the time as an Active Frame on my Passport. I also keep the appointment preview opened inside the Hub.

Posted via CB10
    What is appointment view in the Hub? I think you mean appt. view in Calendar, right?
    12-30-14 06:43 AM
    Go into your Hub, and make sure you are at the top of the list (press "t"). Now simply try to scroll further up, you now can see a preview of upcoming events. I know the Classic doesn't offer the screen estate to simply keep this view active for the Hub, but on the Passport it works rather well.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 12:25 PM
    Go into your Hub, and make sure you are at the top of the list (press "t"). Now simply try to scroll further up, you now can see a preview of upcoming events. I know the Classic doesn't offer the screen estate to simply keep this view active for the Hub, but on the Passport it works rather well.

Posted via CB10
    Oh that. Yeah, not so handy having to 'pull it down' to see it. I find it nicer to just go to the BB Calendar app.

FWIW, I did find an app called Calendar Week View. It does show 3 events in the active tile with is 3x more than default Calendar app. If you open CWV up you get a decent view of your whole week.
    12-30-14 12:35 PM
    alright, time to resurrect this thread!

anyone recommend any apps that will show more calendar entries on the lock screen?

Its just so weird, there is space, but doesnt seem like there is a way to display the contents natively.
    09-02-15 06:33 PM