Hi all, does anyone know when to expect the official update from Telus?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 01:01 PM
    Common there are a ton of threads on this!! It's released Feb, no one but Telus can tell you when they push it after that.
    Try the search feature next time.

Posted via CB10
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    12-22-14 01:04 PM
    Thanks. I'm using the CB app and I did search for "Telus 10.3" and couldn't find it after scrolling through 10 pages.

Posted via CB10
    Bonnie Bonzai and d3r3k79 like this.
    12-22-14 01:13 PM
    Common there are a ton of threads on this!! It's released Feb, no one but Telus can tell you when they push it after that.

Posted via CB10
    I think it's only fair to look at someone's post count before giving attitude to a poster. In many instances newcomers who haven't posted a lot or regularly don't necessarily think to search before asking, nor do they in some instances even know how. They only know they have a question and need help.

I hope you don't take this as me giving you attitude, as it wasn't meant that way. It's just that I think many of us who are on this site constantly lose sight of the fact that the daily redundant posts that get on our nerves are never seen by people who rarely visit here. I also think that if they feel belittled for asking a question they may not be real anxious to return the next time they need help.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.2.1.3289
    kasedillz likes this.
    12-22-14 01:34 PM
    Take a look at the first part of this article. From the Editor's Desk: Classic, 10.3.1, CES, MWC and more! | CrackBerry.com

February is the earliest we can expect the official roll-out.
    12-22-14 04:09 PM
    When they are ready...no sooner

Crackberry Genius on Verizon Z10 on10.3.1.1154
    12-23-14 05:01 AM
    As mentioned only Telus could tell you, if they have a date, want to release it and are legally able to. If you had called Telus and asked and got a date you would at least have something to offer the conversation.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1154
    12-23-14 10:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    First of all if you're going to jump all over the guy get your grammar right. It's come on not common. As in "come on...I thought that was common knowledge "

Second I think it's a valid question considering CB home reports that Telus had an internal memo dated December 11 stating it would be released "in a few weeks" which would indicate sometime very soon.

Knowing Telus they wouldn't have a memo like that unless it was relatively imminent. Also there may be Telus employees or dealer employees here that could either answer it accurately or could maybe find out for us.

Nothing to be lost by asking specifically about telus and really are you the moderator around here?

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 11:33 AM
    Take a look at the first part of this article. From the Editor's Desk: Classic, 10.3.1, CES, MWC and more! | CrackBerry.com

February is the earliest we can expect the official roll-out.
    Take a look at this article :

http://m.crackberry.com/telus-could-...lackberry-1031

Maybe February is not the earliest we will see it. Seems more than a "few" weeks from Dec 11 to refer to it as a few.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 11:37 AM