Hey guys in this video that John Chen is being interviewed and he says at 0:50 approx that he is coming out with a phone that hopefully make people not carry two devices in about June time frame . This device no doubt is the visa or Victoria device. What are your thoughts about this device coming out in June? I can guarantee it won't be a full touch screen like the z series or Classic or passport variant.... Are you guys excited I know I will be buying this unlocked from bb website regardless of the price!!!

Update: actually one of the people who commented he actually said software product I didn't catch that part at all... Sorry folks... But I still have no doubt that this phone will be released in 2015 and we will see it at mwc... Who is buying this? I know I am

BlackBerry Turnaround Odds Are Now 99 Percent, Chen Says

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by Anthony Roberts5; 12-19-14 at 09:24 PM.
    12-19-14 08:43 PM
    I'll be waiting for this one.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    12-19-14 08:56 PM
    I really hope it is something like the prototype. If there's more details, then I'll hold out until July and try to resist the urge to throw my "Galaxy Express" against a wall. It missed 3 calls on me today and the phone was sitting right on my desk. I'd only made 3 or 4 calls and I had to charge it by 3pm.
    12-19-14 08:58 PM
    I'll be waiting for this one.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    The first moment I saw it I saved 800 separate account for this.. This will stand out big big time and I have a feeling we will high high end specs in it aka the snapdragon 810 or 808 with 4gb ram hopefully and I've been hinted it's a 2k screen

12-19-14 09:07 PM
    I really hope it is something like the prototype. If there's more details, then I'll hold out until July and try to resist the urge to throw my "Galaxy Express" against a wall. It missed 3 calls on me today and the phone was sitting right on my desk. I'd only made 3 or 4 calls and I had to charge it by 3pm.
    Lol I feel your pain. The moment I saw the patent I saved a good chunk of change to buy it on the spot it is a high end device and will have 32gb storage..... Since I'm a gamer I've been longing for a high end 16:9 device with 32gb storage and high end specs big time with a unique design to shut up all iPhone and Android users because not only can they not say anything about the specs but out phone will be truly u I've amongst the crowd instead of their boring slab of glass we see every year

12-19-14 09:09 PM
    I just hope it has a nice, sexy, slim, slick, and smooth design like the iPhone 6 sort of.

My Q10 feels like a brick compared to it.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    mithrazor likes this.
    12-19-14 09:11 PM
    I hope it's a full touch screen device to replace my Z10

Via CB10 /  Z10 STL100-1 / 10.3.1.1154
    DJM626 likes this.
    12-19-14 09:14 PM
    I watched the interview. It seemed more like he was implying they were going to provide a service that allows people to carry only 1 phone.
    E.g. The Movirtu acquisition which allows enterprise to separate corporate and personal phone.
    12-19-14 09:18 PM
    I watched the interview. It seemed more like he was implying they were going to provide a service that allows people to carry only 1 phone.
    E.g. The Movirtu acquisition which allows enterprise to separate corporate and personal phone.
    Hmmmm you are right I didn't catch that.... Yikes lol I could be wrong then lol. However I still think we shall see the hybrid device at mwc 2015

12-19-14 09:21 PM
    I'm not interested or excited by the folding/flipping out keyboard touchscreen phone.

I am very eagerly awaiting a new high spec'd full touchscreen phone.

As of right now I am happy and very content with my Passport but I will def be jumping on the next full touch.

At least it is good to know that BlackBerry is still coming out with new phones and continuing the hardware business side of the business.

BlackBerry for life!

Via CB10, Passport 10.3.1.1154
    12-19-14 09:22 PM
    Thanks by the way for pointing that out...

12-19-14 09:27 PM
    I own a z30 and a passport but would definitely be interested in a new all touch high spec flagship. It may not be a bread and butter form factor for BlackBerry but I think they need the halo effect, and they need to offer a complete model line for corporations that want to run an all BlackBerry shop. John's comment was about a June software product release however, not hardware.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 09:27 PM
    12-19-14 09:39 PM
    Hmmmm you are right I didn't catch that.... Yikes lol I could be wrong then lol. However I still think we shall see the hybrid device at mwc 2015

I'd love to know, the sooner the better.

Lol I feel your pain. The moment I saw the patent I saved a good chunk of change to buy it on the spot it is a high end device and will have 32gb storage..... Since I'm a gamer I've been longing for a high end 16:9 device with 32gb storage and high end specs big time with a unique design to shut up all iPhone and Android users because not only can they not say anything about the specs but out phone will be truly u I've amongst the crowd instead of their boring slab of glass we see every year

I'm a mild gamer, but I also like to write. If I'm waiting somewhere, I like to be able to access whatever I want/need. If I want to do more than the Express can handle, I need to tote around my tablet, for which I also bought a bluetooth keyboard so I can more easily write on the go.

For testing, we had to collect student cell phones. Except for different covers and varying cracked screen patterns, you really couldn't tell one phone from another.

I'm not interested or excited by the folding/flipping out keyboard touchscreen phone.

I am very eagerly awaiting a new high spec'd full touchscreen phone.

As of right now I am happy and very content with my Passport but I will def be jumping on the next full touch.

At least it is good to know that BlackBerry is still coming out with new phones and continuing the hardware business side of the business.

BlackBerry for life!

I really can't stand a full touch screen. It has its uses, but when I'm texting, I like the feel of keys. I used to use my Torch to do small segments of writing on various stories when I was on the go.

Funny thing. I showed a pic of a Torch to one of my students (8th grade). She thought it was one of the neatest phones she'd seen.
    12-19-14 09:42 PM

I'm a mild gamer, but I also like to write. If I'm waiting somewhere, I like to be able to access whatever I want/need. If I want to do more than the Express can handle, I need to tote around my tablet, for which I also bought a bluetooth keyboard so I can more easily write on the go.

For testing, we had to collect student cell phones. Except for different covers and varying cracked screen patterns, you really couldn't tell one phone from another.

I really can't stand a full touch screen. It has its uses, but when I'm texting, I like the feel of keys. I used to use my Torch to do small segments of writing on various stories when I was on the go.

Funny thing. I showed a pic of a Torch to one of my students (8th grade). She thought it was one of the neatest phones she'd seen.
    That's hilarious showing it to her and she thinks it's mad cool. I really think this phone will stand and garner a lot of attention the passport while cool the general consumer doesn't like the 1:1 aspect ratio... But want the 16:9 ratio for gaming and media consumption

12-19-14 09:51 PM
    Yah I told lucas about it he's a close friend of mine but when I corrected him about the software product it was too late and it's already posted but he did update it saying software product.... I got too excited lol

12-19-14 09:52 PM

That's the great thing about BlackBerry, they've got touch screens and physical keyboards. Pick your poison and pull out your wallet and buy what works for you!

12-19-14 09:55 PM
    Please, no hybrid awkwardness/stupidity
    12-19-14 09:56 PM
    how bout we close this thread since its nothing but a misunderstanding. Feel free to make another about a SOFTWARE product if you want
    FrankIAm likes this.
    12-19-14 10:01 PM