Hi All,

Quick question - so my whatsapp keeps telling me I don't have enough memory space to save my chat history - today it completely disabled my history. Went to settings>device>storage and noticed my free space under "built-in media storage" is pretty much all gone! Not exactly sure how or why as I barely save anything on my phone (I also have a media card where I save all my photos/videos). I barely have any apps that use up any memory (none that I know of anyways).

Any idea what's eating up the storage space? Or how I can clean it up?

Any help would be appreciated!
    12-19-14 06:47 PM
    Hi All,

Quick question - so my whatsapp keeps telling me I don't have enough memory space to save my chat history - today it completely disabled my history. Went to settings>device>storage and noticed my free space under "built-in media storage" is pretty much all gone! Not exactly sure how or why as I barely save anything on my phone (I also have a media card where I save all my photos/videos). I barely have any apps that use up any memory (none that I know of anyways).

Any idea what's eating up the storage space? Or how I can clean it up?

Any help would be appreciated!
    Do you have a microSD card installed? If not they range in price $10-150. You don't need the expensive one because of your hardware
    12-21-14 09:06 AM
    Jump to the Files app, then go to /store/home/user/ and delete the whatsapp folder. Might take a while. Every voice/video/photo you sent is saved to the on-board SD card (yes, soldered in place). Could configure it to use the microSD card instead.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-25-14 05:54 PM
    Do you have a microSD card installed? If not they range in price $10-150. You don't need the expensive one because of your hardware
    Already have a microSD card.

Jump to the Files app, then go to /store/home/user/ and delete the whatsapp folder. Might take a while. Every voice/video/photo you sent is saved to the on-board SD card (yes, soldered in place). Could configure it to use the microSD card instead.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

Ah - this I'll try but what do you mean by "jump to the files app" ??

Thanks!
    12-27-14 02:22 PM
    Already have a microSD card.Ah - this I'll try but what do you mean by "jump to the files app" ??Thanks!
    It's got a grey file cabinet icon, called Files. You'll be able to delete files easily from there. Find it on the home screen OR in Applications (that's where it is on my bold 9900).
    esskay7 likes this.
    12-27-14 05:21 PM
    Found it.

Thanks!!
    12-27-14 05:24 PM