I looked around to see if I could an answer but I didn't see one. I want to know how do you edit an email that has been fowarded to me before you forward it to someone else? Thanks for ur help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jp316ad; 11-20-08 at 05:49 PM.
    11-20-08 05:46 PM
    I looked around to see if I could an answer but I didn't see one. I want to know how do you edit an email that has been fowarded to me before you forward it to someone else? Thanks for ur help!

Someone might come along and correct me on this, but I don't believe there is a way to edit a forwarded email........what I have been doing as a work around is I do a cut and paste from the original and then paste into a new email that I create. This is a hassle and I wish you could just edit the forward email, but the cut and paste is the only thing I have come up with so far. Anyone have any other ideas ????
    11-20-08 06:38 PM
    Cool idea! It does sound like a hassle but its better than nothing.

11-20-08 06:55 PM
    Cut and paste is all you can do. You can't edit the text, nor can you delete all the addresses, which is a real hassle if 1 000 people got a message and you just need to fwd it to 1 more...
    11-20-08 11:19 PM
    I also don't like forwarding other people's email addresses to people who don't know each other. Tacky. You would think with RIM being so secure they would let you protect other people's privacy.

11-20-08 11:29 PM
    YEAH - - what she said
    11-20-08 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD