Ultimate Backup for BlackBerry 10

An update on Ultimate Backup :

Ultimate Backup is working for BlackBerry 10 and is well supported by our team. The application is available from our website and well supported even after 31-Dec-2019.

You could buy Ultimate Backup from this link on our website : Buy BlackBerry 10 Apps

Once you have completed the purchase, please email us on [email protected] for further assistance.

Regards
    Support Team
    Runisoft Ltd.
    Ultimate Backup for BlackBerry 10 is now FREE for a limited time !!-download.png
    We are glad to inform the CrackBerry Community that as a part of "Festive Giveaway" , our application "Ultimate Backup For BlackBerry 10" is available for free for a limited time.

The application can be downloded from here - Ultimate Backup for BlackBerry 10 - BlackBerry World

Description of the application :

Ultimate Backup is an all in one Backup Solution for the BlackBerry 10 devices.

It can Backup and Restore below contents.If the backup is scheduled, it would automatically run in Background and backup below components to cloud :

• SMS and MMS
    • Contacts
    • Email (Export emails from selected accounts or all accounts)
    • Calendar
    • Phone Call Logs (OS 10.3 or later required.)
    • Reminder
    • Playlists
    • Music
    • Camera
    • Photos
    • Videos
    • Books
    • Documents
    • Express
    • Downloads
    • Print
    • Recorded
    • Voices
    • Misc

It can Backup these components to below :

• DropBox
    • OneDrive
    • Box
    • SD Card
    • Phone Memory

It includes a Scheduler which runs in Headless mode in background and it can automatically Backup the SMS,MMS,Contacts,Remember,Calendar and all other phone's files and folders at the specified time .If Dropbox, OneDrive or Box is specified for backup,the backup will be automatically taken on them by the inbuilt scheduler.Using this robust method,the phone's data will always be secure.

It also supports various other functionalities like viewing SMS/Contacts/Email/Calendar/Remember from the backup file,Searching any SMS/Contacts/Email/Calendar/Remember Events in the Backup files and replying to the SMS of a Backup file from within the application itself.

Additional features :

• Backup SMS,MMS,Contact,Remember,Calendar and phone's all components to SD card,Dropbox,OneDrive,Box or Phone and Restore easily.
    • Export selected Email Accounts or all Email Accounts to CSV format.You can later on load the backup files into the app and view the emails or search into the backup files.You can also forward any selected email to an email address from the app itself.
    • Send the Backup files to any email address of your choice.(For SMS,MMS,Contact,Email,Remember and Calendar)
    • Delete all SMS/Contact/Calendar Events from Device in a single click.This could be useful if a clean restore is required to be done.
    • Search SMS/Contact/Email/Calendar/Remember in any of the Backup Files.The results are displayed in a list.Also,the reply could be done to the SMS from the application itself.For contacts,the calls can be made on the numbers that are displayed.
    • View all SMS/Contact/Email/Calendar/Remember items from any of the Backup files.
    • Support for Multiple Email accounts.Now you can select that from which email account the email should be sent.
    • Export SMS in XML,CSV and HTML format.Using XML file,the SMS can be restored to any smartphone device easily.
    • Import SMS from XML.Using this feature,the SMS can be restored from any XML file that is generated from an external device.
    • Backup Contacts in VCF,CSV,CBKP and HTML file format.VCF format file could be used to restore the contacts to any other mobile also.
    • Backup Calendar in VCS,CSV and HTML file format.Using VCS format,all calendar events could be imported to MS Outlook at once.
    • Export selected contacts to the VCF format.
    • SMS/Contact/Calendar/Remember backup in HTML format.You can now preview the SMS/Contact/Calendar/Remember in the web browser like Internet Explorer,Chrome,Safari etc.
    • SMS/Contact/Calendar/Remember backup in CSV format.Now you can preview the SMS/Contact/Calendar Backup file in MS Excel also using the CSV format file.

Download Ultimate Backup for BlackBerry 10 - BlackBerry World

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    Runisoft Ltd.
    Home
    BlackBerry Channel : C003C76FC
    Help Page : Help
    FAQ : FAQ
    Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/114811851005...31/posts?hl=en
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Runis...71167123025823
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/RunisoftLtd
    YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/RunisoftLtd

*** To get updates from us please like us on Facebook and select “Get Notifications”.
    This is the link : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Runis...71167123025823
    Last edited by Runisoft; 12-27-19 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Inform users that the application is still available and supported after 31-Dec-2019
    12-18-14 01:15 AM
    Sick.
    Needed an app like that to back up before leaking.
    12-18-14 01:23 AM
    I bought it. Howabout a holiday refund?

Posted via CB10
    poetlocked007 likes this.
    12-18-14 01:28 AM
    Thank you for letting us know. It's just what I needed.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 02:49 AM
    Truly amazing!!!
    Just got one. Thanks Runisoft. U are awesome.

Posted via AWESOME Z10 STL100-2
    Runisoft likes this.
    12-18-14 03:00 AM
    Thx Dev

From my Z30
    12-18-14 03:07 AM
    Awesome, thanks

Posted by Passport, Blackberry's Beast!
    12-18-14 03:15 AM
    Thanks that is one great program. Rocking 24-7 with my Z10 & 16GB PlayBook
    Runisoft likes this.
    12-18-14 03:43 AM
    Fyi, Whole new set of free apps updated in blackberry app world December Give away

Kristoff
    12-18-14 03:43 AM
    Thanks dev!

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 03:47 AM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 03:53 AM
    That's great. Hope you get some terrific reviews.

If you don't mind my asking - how does an app get selected for this giveaway? Do you volunteer it, does BB approach you?
    BangDP90 likes this.
    12-18-14 09:24 AM
    With this program can I backup some apps?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 03:06 PM
    Hi,

App backup is presently not supported into the application.

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    12-18-14 07:53 PM
    Thanks DEVs.
    SMS to Email Pro is good, too.

I usedContactX (VIETHOP SOFTWARE) to backup/restore my contacts. It's faster than Ultimate Backup. And then I use Ultimate Backup to restore my 200+ SMS texts (backup before using Ultimate Backup, Quick Backup mode), then in text message shown just a few of the 200+ SMS texts. But if using Restore SMS and MMS from sbkp file, it done well. (on my Q10)

Thanks again.
    12-18-14 07:55 PM
    Great.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 09:41 PM
    Can it back up browser bookmarks?

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 10:01 AM
    Amazing! Download this great app and put it to work already! Thanks!

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App
    12-21-14 09:27 AM
    Just curious to know it Word substitution is backed up? If that is, it will be easier for most of us to do a fresh install anytime there's an upgrade. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 09:43 AM
    Did you have to "like" them on Facebook in order to get the app updates?

12-21-14 01:52 PM
    Soon, will check it on BBW. Thanks guys.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-21-14 02:58 PM
    Just gave it a go and Remember backup does not work well. I think you (or BlackBerry) need to include full UTF-8 support in order to solve some of the issues.
    Lots of my notes ended up with an "invalid date", I had some blank notes, half notes, etc.
    A good test is with emojis. If you can't save a note with a large collection, then something is wrong.
    anon(4295315) likes this.
    12-31-14 08:45 AM
    Works fine with me since day 1 of owning Ultimate Backup. I now rarely use Backup Pro since it does not organize my backups.

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    Runisoft likes this.
    12-31-14 08:56 AM
    Did you have to "like" them on Facebook in order to get the app updates?

Hi,

We provide news about the new updates,bug fixes or Promotional offers on Facebook.

The application updates are provided by BlackBerry World.

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    12-31-14 09:10 PM
    Just curious to know it Word substitution is backed up? If that is, it will be easier for most of us to do a fresh install anytime there's an upgrade. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Hi,

Thank You to suggest this feature. This backup feature is presently not supported as there is no suitable library available to do this.But we have noted it down.We will implement it as soon as this feature is supported by the BlackBerry 10 OS.

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    12-31-14 09:13 PM
180 123 ...