Issues with most of the apps-img_20141217_231145.png
    I'm facing this issue with most of my apps in my BB Z10, wherever I open them there's a blue loading bar at the bottom and black screen comes up. It never reaches till completion and it never let me access the app. I do have the latest updated OS(10.2.1.3062) and even tried reinstalling those apps after complete uninstallation. But everything remains same,tried multiple reboots,removing battery, memory card everything. The same problem is with apps from blackberry world as well as third party apps. Please suggest...

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 11:47 AM
    Dump 10.2 and load 10.3. You'll find it in the leaked OS section. Everything works on 10.3.1
    12-17-14 11:52 AM
    I would prefer to stay with my carrier and wait for the update...leaked versions are less stable as I had already tried earlier...still thanks for your suggestions...

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 12:08 PM
    first try a restart (see below). How long has this been happening? And with all apps (Calendar, phone, contacts?) or Android apps?

Backup if you can and then use BBLink to reload the OS

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    12-17-14 01:53 PM
    This issues is from last 10 days after installation of an game app from blackberry world named as Blackstone mysteries. I even tried removing that app but the issues didn't get away. I do have issues with apps other than system apps mostly are banking,skype,true caller,hike or video player and others are third party android apps.

i Tried to restart as stated but it didn't came up with color ful logo, it is STL100-1 so I tried the next method by upper power key but it didn't shown up with colorful logo. Tried multiple restarts none worked...

I know last step is reloading the OS...is anything else can be done before that to solve this..???

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 03:50 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141217_231145.png 
Views:	795 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	321380
    I'm facing this issue with most of my apps in my BB Z10, wherever I open them there's a blue loading bar at the bottom and black screen comes up. It never reaches till completion and it never let me access the app. I do have the latest updated OS(10.2.1.3062) and even tried reinstalling those apps after complete uninstallation. But everything remains same,tried multiple reboots,removing battery, memory card everything. The same problem is with apps from blackberry world as well as third party apps. Please suggest...

Posted via CB10
    This happens only when u restart your phone
    You have too leave your phone at least 10 min after restart ok

Posted from my z10 10.3.1.1145
    12-18-14 04:11 AM
    I left my phone for more then 10 minutes but it didn't worked...even I rebooted again n left it for the whole night but in morning nothing changed...

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 12:11 AM
    The latest leak is the same OS as the BB Classic. I've been on it for a month now and it's far less buggy than 10.2.1

It's actually the best OS ever released

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 12:21 AM
    I'm having no issues with .3062. Is your battery good?
    12-20-14 02:12 PM
    I'm having no issues with .3062. Is your battery good?
    Yeah battery rating is marginal...it's more than average...

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 02:23 AM
    The latest leak is the same OS as the BB Classic. I've been on it for a month now and it's far less buggy than 10.2.1

It's actually the best OS ever released

Posted via CB10
    I've been waiting for my carrier to release latest version of BlackBerry OS in my country...can't go with leaked OS...as they are less stable which I already figured out by using them...still many thanks..!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 02:25 AM
    first try a restart (see below). How long has this been happening? And with all apps (Calendar, phone, contacts?) or Android apps?

Backup if you can and then use BBLink to reload the OS

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    This issues is from last 10 days after installation of an game app from blackberry world named as Blackstone mysteries. I even tried removing that app but the issues didn't get away. I do have issues with apps other than system apps mostly are banking,skype,true caller,hike or video player and others are third party android apps.

i Tried to restart as stated but it didn't came up with color ful logo, it is STL100-1 so I tried the next method by upper power key but it didn't shown up with colorful logo. Tried multiple restarts none worked...

I know last step is reloading the OS...is anything else can be done before that to solve this..???

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 02:30 AM
    How did you UNinstall that Blackstone app? Press/hold until blinking and hit the trash can? If you did not use Device Monitor, you might open Device Monitor, go to Storage, hit the right menu Button and Search. Is it there? If not, you still might want to REinstall it then try using Device monitor to delete it.

Good luck (or see the other thread, where I suggest a reload of the OS.)
    12-21-14 10:19 AM
    Tried to restart as stated but it didn't came up with color ful logo...

Try reloading the OS, but I wouldn't be surprised if you have the same issues after. Not showing the logo at boot means something messed up the system partition, and it's protected by default... Hopefully it's just a software issue, but could be also a failing memory chip. The game you installed recently may have no relation with the issue. I know it's a pain reloading the OS, but I think that's the only option in your case. Something is messed up big time with this phone.
    12-21-14 11:15 AM
    Try reloading the OS, but I wouldn't be surprised if you have the same issues after. Not showing the logo at boot means something messed up the system partition, and it's protected by default... Hopefully it's just a software issue, but could be also a failing memory chip. The game you installed recently may have no relation with the issue. I know it's a pain reloading the OS, but I think that's the only option in your case. Something is messed up big time with this phone.
    I'll give it a try n will update if the issue still persists...thanks..

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 11:29 PM
    How did you UNinstall that Blackstone app? Press/hold until blinking and hit the trash can? If you did not use Device Monitor, you might open Device Monitor, go to Storage, hit the right menu Button and Search. Is it there? If not, you still might want to REinstall it then try using Device monitor to delete it.

Good luck (or see the other thread, where I suggest a reload of the OS.)
    I always perform uninstallation from device monitor itself...

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 11:30 PM
    I've been waiting for my carrier to release latest version of BlackBerry OS in my country...can't go with leaked OS...as they are less stable which I already figured out by using them...still many thanks..!!!

Posted via CB10
    I guess you will just have to be patient till then. Rumor has it we won't see it going official until February

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 02:33 PM
    I find that this only happens with apps I've loaded through 1 mobile market. BlackBerry World apps work fine with respect to updates etc.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 07:06 AM
    I find that this only happens with apps I've loaded through 1 mobile market. BlackBerry World apps work fine with respect to updates etc.

Posted via CB10
    Most of the apps from blackberry world are working well but still some apps from the world are having this issue and itz also with apps from third party.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 12:40 AM