I'm thinking this is a Tmobile issue. So here's what happens :

I installed an android apk for Schooldude, it's a work app. Works great on wifi, and when I shut wifi off at my house and am using 4gLte it works fine also. When I get to work I have no wifi so I'm on same Tmo 4gLte but the program says no Internet connection, all browser searches and other apps work so service is connected and I have full bars and BlackBerry symbol. I can't figure it out? Also a TD Ameritrade app opens and works but keeps saying reconnecting to network, it doesn't do this at or near home? Both are APK's but all others work fine and these work great outside of my work area? Thinking it has something to do with Tmo service at work?

Any ideas? I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling at work and same issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 06:56 AM
    Not that it will probably help, but are you turning off wifi at work, even if you don't have any. Maybe just looking for wifi gives the app headaches.

Have you tried a leaked OS? If you don't need wifi calling, the leaks are pretty good and have a more advanced Android player.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 06:11 PM
    I have tried toggling wifi and didn't make a difference. I also don't have a leak installed. I don't use wifi calling and have installed plenty of leaks on my Q10 but up to now I really had no need since it works fine and gotta trust a proper OS over a leak any day.

Here's a new wrinkle. Yesterday morning I didn't do anything unusual, just came to work and opened the app and it worked! So I tried it a few times and was perfect. I went home and connected to wifi as usual and worked fine, I was happy! So I go outside where my wifi disconnects and I get my 4gLte and bang, doesn't work. I'm wondering if it's a transfer from wifi to mobile data that's causing the issue? When I came to work today, again I did not connect to my wifi before work, it worked fine on LTE? If I don't connect to wifi first it seems to work fine at both locations?

Totally confused. Lol

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 12:46 PM
    The only deal with leaks is the Android player is more advanced. But other things don't work on a leak, such as wifi calling.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 05:14 PM
    So after noticing that I was getting that "no Internet connection " showing up in other places I decided to delete that Schooldude app and all is well, I am not getting any further issues and everything seems back to normal. Looks like that app doesn't play nice on bb10 yet so I'll just keep my browser shortcut for now and maybe try again down the road.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 09:56 AM
    I've got rid of a lot of apps and just use the browser. The BBC mobile browser page is a prime example. It is good enough that I don't use the app.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 05:45 PM