http://e.att-mail.com/a/hBUihPjB8a3I0B8$ENGAAW1uRwr/aftc

Posted via CB10
    T3k3r likes this.
    12-11-14 06:52 PM
    ATT has been my carrier for years. Always a contentious relationship but at least view avoided the mess in this story. No refunds for my family.

Bits--C000C6078 for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
    12-11-14 07:24 PM
    That's fair enough!
    Mobile device users love to bash AT&T along with all the other carriers.
    For that matter, people seem to have a love affair when it comes to bashing anything and everything.

By comparison, saying anything positive about the Big Machine is far and few between.
    Yet, while you're ready to lay your negativity down, most of you don't leave for something better.

And while I'm not standing up for Corporate American by any means, keep in mind it's not just the Telecommunications Companies that do these things.
    The guy at the corner market is as guilty and unless you, yourself, have never tried to take someone for a few bucks then you have no place to complain about anything either.

Unfortunately, it's just human nature and the only way to change what you don't like about it is to start with yourself.
    But, what am I talking about. It's so much more fun to put down the things you don't agree with, then to actually do something that might change things for the better, right?

12-11-14 07:40 PM
    "If you were fool enough to let some company sign you up for celebrity gossip text messages when you were voting for America's Most Unemployable Morons on TV some time in the past six years, you may be eligible for free money from the carrier that almost always refunded everything on request."

The hilarious part is, because of this nonsense, AT&T representatives now have HARSH restrictions on what could have been discretionary credits before.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    12-13-14 05:07 AM