all of my text messages are just pending and will not send. i have deleted all of my text, thought it may have been full and still doesn't work. any suggestions?

thanks
    11-20-08 10:09 AM
    Silly question, but are you in an area that you have coverage?
    11-20-08 10:18 AM
    ha.. it began yesterday when i was at work, and i usually don't have good service in there. but then i have tried several times since then in areas where i do have service and still says pending with a little red box off to the side.. thanks =)
    11-20-08 01:14 PM
    Did you try a battery pull?
    11-20-08 01:37 PM
    do you have the SMS service center number programmed in correctly?
    11-20-08 01:39 PM
    I pulled the battery for a few minutes and turned it back on and its working like a charm... Thanks alot for the help...
    11-21-08 09:25 AM
    hmm, any alternative beside pull the battery ??
    bcoz, my friend has ever pulled the battery. then, it was effective for couple days only.
    11-21-08 09:33 AM
    I am also having the same problems. For some reason at times i will not be able send out sms or make calls. I would turn off and turn on the phone which solves the problem. Although it does this from time to time.
    11-26-08 01:13 AM
    I just finally noticed that there was a plastic tape like strip near the placement of the sim, took it off because it peeled easily. Does anyone know what it is?
    11-26-08 01:20 AM
    I just finally noticed that there was a plastic tape like strip near the placement of the sim, took it off because it peeled easily. Does anyone know what it is?
    It would appear that its there to cover the slightly protruding screws/pins/whatever they are, so that they don't scratch the contacts on your SIM card while you're sliding it in...

Just a guess.
    01-18-09 04:22 AM
    do you have the SMS service center number programmed in correctly?

Just wondering how you are supposed to know if it is right?
    12-14-09 08:31 AM
    Just wondering how you are supposed to know if it is right?
    You can see the service centre number via going to Options < SMS and looking at "Service Centre".

If you want to find the proper number for your carrier, You can Google "t-mobile sms service number" or "o2 sms service number" etc, or just call your carrier and tell them your situation, they'll provide you with the number you need.
    12-14-09 12:49 PM
    You can see the service centre number via going to Options < SMS and looking at "Service Centre".

If you want to find the proper number for your carrier, You can Google "t-mobile sms service number" or "o2 sms service number" etc, or just call your carrier and tell them your situation, they'll provide you with the number you need.
    I tried searching the web as stated above, i came back empty. On my phone the Service Center is empty? I currently use Nextel/Sprint.

Thanks in at advance
    01-01-10 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD