Title says the main point. The games still seem to be accessible using their direct links, but no idea why they are all missing. This is not cool, seeing as these are all paid titles. WTF? This includes some pretty expensive ($4.99) titles like Shadowgun. I think customers deserve an answer as to why all of these titles are now missing.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 10:00 PM
    Well.. logic leans towards a few reasons.

• Games is dead on BlackBerry 10. Scoreloop is done and any game that has Scoreloop integrated has the potential to not run correctly.
    • BlackBerry, as noted several times, is moving towards an Enterprise focus for BlackBerry World. Anyone looking for games and consumer-focused apps will need to start looking toward Amazon.

If you purchased any of the games, they should remain accessible via My World. You're not really losing out on anything if you already purchased them (though some may not work if Scoreloop was integrated). Much like how music and videos are still available to download if purchased for now.
    11-24-14 10:20 PM
    Accessible, somewhat. Not entirely. They are not visible in "My World" unless they are already installed. Much like Jetpack Joyride, the only way to actually get to a download button on a device is to find a direct link to the app and then let that open in BlackBerry World. Not at all user friendly.

Sorry, but with all due respect no amount of defending the way this was done is going to make going about things this way look good. The ability to easily download paid content again should be preserved unless it was pulled for a damn good reason. Period.

Posted via CB10
    Clanked and Dave Bourque like this.
    11-24-14 10:48 PM
    well.. Logic leans towards a few reasons.

• games is dead on blackberry 10. Scoreloop is done and any game that has scoreloop integrated has the potential to not run correctly.
    • blackberry, as noted several times, is moving towards an enterprise focus for blackberry world. Anyone looking for games and consumer-focused apps will need to start looking toward amazon.

if you purchased any of the games, they should remain accessible via my world. You're not really losing out on anything if you already purchased them (though some may not work if scoreloop was integrated). Much like how music and videos are still available to download if purchased for now.
    bruuuutal.

Z30 (10.3.1)
    11-27-14 10:30 PM
    Yup, just checked..

Most of my paid game content is no longer in my list of available apps. I paid for the **** so don't take it away.

Bull****

Posted via CB10
    EchoesFX likes this.
    11-27-14 10:57 PM
    They deleted the mobile game development page.
    https://developer.blackberry.com/dev...mes/index.html
    Perhaps, free unity3d pro license for blackberry will be deleted.
    EchoesFX likes this.
    11-28-14 09:17 PM
    http://developer.blackberry.com/nati...ing_unity.html

Stuff has been moved about and redesigned but they still have info on using Unity to develop games for BB10.

ALL Unity Games/Union titles missing from BlackBerry World!-img_20141129_061643.png

Still doesn't explain what's going on. The company is also ignoring emails from customers asking WTF is going on. A little tip here: I don't care how big a developer thinks they are, ignoring customers is bad customer service, period. This seems to be far more common in mobile app development for some reason, but it's not ok.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 07:17 AM
    This is very sad.

Z30 (10.3.1)
    11-30-14 12:08 PM
    this is kinda big..
    12-06-14 12:52 AM
    http://developer.blackberry.com/nati...g_porting.html all here. The unity apps games being lost sucks ...

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 01:19 AM
    this is kinda big..
    If so, there should be a story on the CrackBerry blogs.
    12-06-14 04:00 AM
    This is disappointing that another developer is leaving blackberry. Is there a list of the unity games for blackberry (with direct links)? I might need to re-download some apps that I forgot about.
    12-26-14 04:06 AM